Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

I have faced each and every challenge head on and not always dignified but I have grown tremendously on a personal level.

Choice words Roxy.. that's the fighting spirit. This quote is fridge-worthy!!

I just finished watching the show Heavy. I love this show. I love to see the people challenge themselves beyond what they ever thought possible and feel the excitement when they start seeing results. I find this show inspiring on so many levels and can really relate to so many of the struggles these people talk about. My dream job would be to work in a one of those facilities and do the counseling aspect of weight loss.

A special friend of mine shared this quote with me recently...

"Don't judge someone by the number of times they've been knocked down, judge them by the number of times they have picked themselves back up and tried again."

The last few days, I have had some personal challenges and I had completely checked out of the contest mentally. I hit that wall where I really questioned myself, my place in the contest and my reasons for continuing. It really has felt like one obstacle after another and I honestly hit that "forget this" point.

I read that quote and I actually printed it out and put it on my fridge. It struck me and made me remember why I joined this thing in the first place. It was to push myself out of the rut I've been in, challenge my comfort zones and remind myself that I am capable of setting a goal and sticking to it. It has been therapy in a way. I have faced each and every challenge head on and not always dignified but I have grown tremendously on a personal level. Many of you have helped me do that..giving me feedback and support.

And so..I continue on. It's no longer about competing with everyone else...it's about competing with myself and finishing this 12 weeks regardless of the outcome. I've had a mental shift and re-learned some valuable life lessons in the last few days.

Thank you to those of you who have checked in on me, pm'd or emailed me. Even the k messages help me out. :)

Nothing but smooth sailing from here on out!

Great! Thats what it should be about from the start

"ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE"

The ride with our gurl Roxy continues COOL!!!
How are your workouts doing sista?
Best of luck gurly!

The ride with our gurl Roxy continues COOL!!!
How are your workouts doing sista?
Best of luck gurly!

Thanks Zed. :)

Yesterday, I trained chest and tris. My workout sheet is at my office but....I did 3 exercises for each, 3 sets each.

Chest was:

Bench press
Incline press with DB's
Cable cross overs

Tris:

Pushdowns
Dips
Kickbacks

Followed by 20 mins of cardio on the treadmill...HR 135.

I am still having some periodic numbness in my right leg so I've been a little cautious with doing anything that involves heavy leg work but will be looking at increasing volume/ exercises this weekend.

With the time change, I could not get out of bed Monday/ Tuesday morning. That would have been like getting up at 4 am and my body was rebelling.

My diet is still at 1700 calories. I'm not having too much trouble with it although am noticing that loss of stamina in the gym. Cardio is just a little bit harder and some of my weights feel heavier then normal but overall, the diet is ok. It's not my first diet rodeo though, so doesn't feel quite as traumatic as that first hardcore cut felt. I don't think I'll cut it too much lower actually. The lower I go, the higher my risk of cheating so unless the scale really stalls out, I'll keep it as is.

Supplement wise...still doing the 10 mg anavar, 75 mcg T3 and up to 60 mcg clen. I feel a bit smaller but flat too. It's the lack of complex carbs. Looking forward to that final carb load before the last set of pics. :)

wish i could see these dang plat pics.

Keep at it rox. You're positive attitude keeps me going. I need that.

You cant "forget this" now, you've already sacrificed wayy too much. Just keep pushing!

Nice pic.. I love sunrise / sunset shots, it is a bit hard to see the fog but I can picture it in my mind.

Getting up early really sets a positive tone for the whole day, I religously used to workout in the mornings but haven't recently,

Keep up the good work!!

that is a beautiful pic rox...
i love the fog... it is my favorite 'winter' weather...

it might help if you give your leg some exersise... when my lower back is strained (which i get somewhat often) i get stiff if i dont use it... i know yours is a nerve issue, but it may help work it out if you use it, keep it loose... you could even try some yoga in the sauna... my lower back loves Upward Dog...

Top Bottom