Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

Great job on the streak of no cheats! That is so awesome.

Keep truckin'!

Happy Belated Valentine's day!

Started with the usual 10 min warm up. Eliptical tonight.

Hang Cleans - this was my first time doing these. It felt a little awkward but got better on the last set.

bar - 10
bar - 10
10 lbs - 6

Incline Leg Press

180 - 10
270 - 10
290 - 10 **New PR here!! Oh ya baby!! :)

SLDL

70 - 10
90 - 10
90 - 9

20 mins cardio..intervals on the treadmill. I was tired tonight. My cardio HR was avg 140.

I was up this morning and in the gym by 5:15 and knocked off 45 mins of cardio! Felt great but I'm about ready for a nap and it's only noon. ;)

Hang Cleans - this was my first time doing these. It felt a little awkward but got better on the last set.

bar - 10
bar - 10
10 lbs - 6

Incline Leg Press

180 - 10
270 - 10

SLDL

70 - 10
90 - 10
90 - 9

20 mins cardio..intervals on the treadmill. I was tired tonight. My cardio HR was avg 140.

Roxy, did you ever perform the muscle fiber predominance test I mentioned a while back? I've been using heavier weights, lower reps, and more explosive rep speed as dictated by my test results (fast twitch b predominance) and have definitely been getting more rapid gains.

bar - 10
bar - 10
10 lbs - 6
We changed this but still gonna take some getting used to. Keep your arms in close to your bod on the new ones.

Incline Leg Press

180 - 10
270 - 10
Dam gurl I almost pissed myself when I saw this. GR8 work here Roxy!

SLDL

70 - 10
90 - 10
90 - 9

Good work my gurl.

Ok, on the 10 x 3 program these are your work sets right? Your warm ups do not count except for just that, warm ups. Just makin sure baby.:)
Very nice job here am proud of you!

I just managed to watch your you tube vids... great job Roxy!!! What a HUGE place!!! It's just crazy to think it's under one roof. Looking forward to seeing more.

Roxy, did you ever perform the muscle fiber predominance test I mentioned a while back? I've been using heavier weights, lower reps, and more explosive rep speed as dictated by my test results (fast twitch b predominance) and have definitely been getting more rapid gains.

I'm glad you brought this up. With this contest starting, I forgot all about this but I have printed it off and am going to try it out and start doing the tests to see. I was really intrigued by this when you first posted it. Thanks for the reminder!

Good work my gurl.

Ok, on the 10 x 3 program these are your work sets right? Your warm ups do not count except for just that, warm ups. Just makin sure baby.:)
Very nice job here am proud of you!

Thanks Zed. yep...the sets I've logged on here are just the work sets. I haven't been putting the warm up sets.

I just managed to watch your you tube vids... great job Roxy!!! What a HUGE place!!! It's just crazy to think it's under one roof. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks Rachel! Yes..it's pretty amazing! Something I take forgranted until summer hits and there's people everywhere and I wonder why! lol

I'm a little discouraged this morning. It is the 4 week mark so I did my weigh in and measurements and I thought there'd be more changes. My weight hasn't changed and I'm down about 1.5 inches in the waist and 1 inch on my quads but that's it. I feel like things are slowly changing and I've had a couple comments so maybe my body is recomping more then just losing weight. I have wondered if the higher fat content in the diet is really working for me or against me. I've only done one similar diet, which was more of a straight keto. I had the initial water weight drop but didn't see the success that others see with it. I will be emailing my coaches, Zed and Rick, and see what they think. The calorie count was set at 2250 and I've been averaging 2000. It is supposed to drop next week for 2 weeks but keeping the macros the same.

I'm, by far, the oldest in the contest and from what I can tell, the only one, thus far, who is not juicing. I bought a few things from Gentleman's Club but outside of T3, I haven't started anything. I'm not against aas as I've done a couple small cycles in the past. I suppose I'm having a hard time getting my head around building more muscle when I'm so heavy to start with. In the past, when I've tried cutting and bulking simultaneously, the bulk always wins and it becomes where I sit now.

It probably just comes down to being patient! Which is not always one of my virtues. I need to come back to why I wanted to do this in the first place, which was a "fun" way to drop some fat and get back on the wagon, so to speak, in terms of consistency, in diet and training. Win or lose, I wanted to better myself and gain that confidence and motivation that I had lost last year. I just feel really discouraged this morning and needed to vent! It's a cross roads for me. If I quit now, which believe me, I felt like saying "f#$# it" this morning....I know I'll be miserable! So...I already know that is not an option. I have to do the mental regroup, shed a frustration tear in the shower this morning and move on.

Thanks for reading my rant of the morning!! In the bigger picture, if this is the worst of my problems, it's really not that bad. It's just that few moments of WTF when things don't "measure up" the way I'd hoped.

Top Bottom