Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The real story of what happened to the guys lost in the gulf. (very sad)

Sad for the survivors, but I still speculate that there was a large degree of dumbassery involved.

I concur. I'm still curious as to what the fuck would possess someone to take their life jacket off when they're getting pooommeled by waves? Shit, keep it on and take a nap son.....wake up in the morning in still waters.

The biggest debacle is their lack of any sort of survival equipment. Standard on almost any boat nowadays is that pack that automatically ejects if the boat flips or sinks. From what I've heard it's pretty much foolproof, ejects every time. And even if it didn't, the boat didn't sink so they could have gotten to it and manually triggered it. THey'd have had an inflatable raft and more importantly, a little fucking short wave to say hey, we got a problem out here. They would have been picked up within hours.

What happened to 'stay exactly where you are'?

r

For us they taught us to continue to move. We had a compass, maps, and they taught us how to navigate at night with stars. I assume the circumstances are different in every situation. I'm an old man now. I would probably freeze if separated from the group lol

I concur. I'm still curious as to what the fuck would possess someone to take their life jacket off when they're getting pooommeled by waves? Shit, keep it on and take a nap son.....wake up in the morning in still waters.

The biggest debacle is their lack of any sort of survival equipment. Standard on almost any boat nowadays is that pack that automatically ejects if the boat flips or sinks. From what I've heard it's pretty much foolproof, ejects every time. And even if it didn't, the boat didn't sink so they could have gotten to it and manually triggered it. THey'd have had an inflatable raft and more importantly, a little fucking short wave to say hey, we got a problem out here. They would have been picked up within hours.

Latest story I read said one of the guys swam under the boat to retrieve the 3 life jackets and a cushion to float on....They must not have had anything like that...

Top Bottom