Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The real story of what happened to the guys lost in the gulf. (very sad)

i'm calling bS on this one for sure.. if after 2-3 days maybe... or they were so stoned that it happened.. or did he shot, kill them before the boat flipped over and the bodies are not found...

which sounds more plausible.

Prayers to the families that have lost loved ones though..

2 hours and you've already given up on life??? WTF? It takes the coast guard longer than that just to get airborne.

r
RG, I was ready to give up on life after reading two hours of your economic posts....and that's while sittin in my cozy apt.

;)

i'm calling bS on this one for sure.. if after 2-3 days maybe... or they were so stoned that it happened.. or did he shot, kill them before the boat flipped over and the bodies are not found...

which sounds more plausible.

Yeah, yeah... he orchestrated the whole thing. It's really easy to flip the boat.

Not.

Very sad, but very stupid at the same time.

I fish quite a bit in a 22 ft bay boat. I routinely go 20-25 miles out in the summer with a single out board. I always leave a float plan with either my dad or my uncle. When planning your trip you must check the weather and seas for two days out. Sometimes the swell will hit a day early. If I'm going out on a Monday and Wednesdays forecast is calling for 4-6 ft seas I stay inshore. These guys acted reckless by attempting to go so far out in the gulf with an approaching storm. I feel really sorry for these guys and their family, but this could have all been avoided with a little common sense.

People do crazy things when under stress.

When I took arctic survival classes we had a mountain ranger from Maine give us a class on what to do when lost in the woods in the winter. The big thing was not panic and to make sure you walk in a straight line to where you think you need to go. Why?

Every person they find lost out in the snow does the same thing. First they panic, then they walk in circles (big circles so they do not know they are walking in circles). When dementia sets in they get frantic, sweat and take off their clothes. Then they freeze. Once they start freezing they lose it and most end up holding or hugging onto things like trees or rocks. He told us that many times they would find people who have little clothes on hugging trees and rocks and they would be so frozen you would literally have to pry them off of the tree.

He said these people are easy to find once you find their tracks. They then follow the tracks and find clothing items thrown off. Then they find the frozen bodies.

Hypothermia can also cause dementia. Those guys out there in the water probably lost their senses and had no clue what they were doing.

Remember: don't panic, stay calm.

People do crazy things when under stress.

When I took arctic survival classes we had a mountain ranger from Maine give us a class on what to do when lost in the woods in the winter. The big thing was not panic and to make sure you walk in a straight line to where you think you need to go. Why?

Every person they find lost out in the snow does the same thing. First they panic, then they walk in circles (big circles so they do not know they are walking in circles). When dementia sets in they get frantic, sweat and take off their clothes. Then they freeze. Once they start freezing they lose it and most end up holding or hugging onto things like trees or rocks. He told us that many times they would find people who have little clothes on hugging trees and rocks and they would be so frozen you would literally have to pry them off of the tree.

He said these people are easy to find once you find their tracks. They then follow the tracks and find clothing items thrown off. Then they find the frozen bodies.

Hypothermia can also cause dementia. Those guys out there in the water probably lost their senses and had no clue what they were doing.

Remember: don't panic, stay calm.

very interesting

Clearly these guys had no respect for the water.

The Old Grump and I want to retire on a boat (he's done it before). I would NEVER go out on a boat with someone who didn't know EXACTLY what they were doing.... even when you do, shit goes wrong. I am still trying to figure what these guys were thinking with no GPS and no communication devices.

The water don't care how much money you make or if you have stardom.

fuckin pussys is all i can say i worked in the gulf for 8 yrs as a certified wet welder/commercial diver and i have been in situations where i was in water 40 degress for hours and yes it sucks but u never just give up like that that story sounds fishy as hell

Top Bottom