Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Prodigal Son (of a b***h)

Yeah, Im here to hang around for a while... work will keep me busy, as I'll be back and forth to the gyms, clubs, health food-type joints checking on them and their concerns and keeping them supplied, ect. At the end of the month I'll be flying out of state for a couple of days, but other than that I'll be trying to pop in as much as possible. (I still have to fit in at least 4 days a week at the gym too!)

Ive managed to cut back on the turtle cheesecake, though its a constant struggle (I take it one day at a time ;) ).
((NOTICE, AMUSING AND POTENTIALLY OFFENSIVE STORY TO FOLLOW))
On the wife thing... this is an abridged version of it, and I actually didnt know some of the details myself until not too long ago.
Well, my wife and I had broken up for a time (which is the time you are obviously well aware of). We reconciled and were back together for a while when she told me she had dated a woman while we were apart.
I was aware she is bisexual, though she had never acted on it or really spoke of it. It was fairly obvious from her taste in adult magazines and movies and the occaisional checking-out of women I would see her do. I never brought it up because... well... Ive been around and "been there, done that" so I didnt feel the need to try and get a threesome going with another woman (not that I wouldnt, but I didnt want to pressure her or anything, it wasnt that important.)
The girl she dated was more or less a lesbian. She had dated a guy before, but didnt like all the "guy stuff" that went along with it.
(Cutting out details to shorten the story......) so I meet the girl, shes very nice and very pretty, she is a cna and models for nail/hair shows on the side (I dont have to pay for my manicures now, she does 'em for me!). So we hit it off and get close, she gets to really know me and notices the conspicuous absence of the traits she didnt like about men (hey, what can I say. I dont like to get dirty, believe in good grooming, like to shop, have an affinity for Kenneth Cole and Stacy Adams clothes and dont care for sports). There was a bit of a novelty aspect to someone my size being well spoken and such (most people outside of the BBing world believe the stereotypes), and eventually things progressed.
At one point my wife wanted to go to a stip club, so I took her to a nice one (where I know the bouncer) and she got her first lap dance (this is all after we reconciled, but before she told me about dating a woman.), the dancers were quite taken with her and she got more freebies than payed for dances. I later found out that things got pretty hot when a couple of the dancers would take her for freebies in the VIP room. I never got a dance, because I didnt know if she would feel weird about it. Finally one of the dancers tells her she wants to give me a free dance in the VIP room and says she should stay and watch. I didnt want to (for the above reasons) but she (my wife) convinced me she wanted me to. As it turned out she was MAJORLY turned on by seeing it. (the relevance of that is made clear in the next part)

(Cutting more bs and details) So the topic is broached between her and my wife about sex, they still want to see each other and she is more than a little intrigued by me. So my wife suggests the three of us get a hotel room and get together and see what happens.
So Im a little nervous, since this girl hasnt been with a man in a looong time, and it was a negative experiance at that. So I kind of feel like I have to represent manhood in this little endevour, and I dont want to disappoint. So I decide to try a little pharmacuetical combination Ive been kicking around in the back of my head. I one, two punch for virility and stamina.

The time comes and I time out the administration and dosages and things start rolling... well, it back fires on me (in a kind of good way) and if you counted from the moment of penetration forward to the end(I made a point of checking the clock for sciences sake :) ), there was an actual 3 1/2 hours of intercourse!
I mean honest to god in and out, with the only break being to switch from one girl to the other or switch positions. By the end I was numb, was managing to hide the butt and lower back spasms I was starting to have, and was pretty much sure I was not going to be able to "finish" my end of the act (they were unaware of my little chemical helpers).
So finally they start going at it together without me, and when I finally manage to get myself in there it was so hot that I manage to... "finish".

So Im looking like a professional wangsman (heh heh, good one) now and everyone had a great time. We start to make it a bi-weekly event (minus the chemical additions) and her and I begin to get very close to each other. As close as she and my wife are. Eventually the "L" word comes into play, and I cant deny it (the one thats ends in "e", not "t" :) ).
So fast forward some and we all decide to make the relationship as official as possible (you know... U.S. laws not withstanding). We have a little ceremony of sorts and considere ourselves married. We each wear two wedding rings, live together and sleep in the same bed.

We have had so many hilarious escepades being out together, from the looks people give us to just plain craziness. Its hard to hang around other couples, because there usually ends up being some sort of drama such as the female of the couple being snide about "sharing her man" (they reply that they arent... they say I'M sharing THEM"). The other thing that most often happens is that the male of the couple assume that since they are bisexual and in a relationship like this that they must certainly be whores, and figures he should hit on them and he'll get lucky.

To be honest, I dont like to have "guys night out" type of things. Im not happy when we're apart, I have more fun with them and would rather spend time with them. We all feel that way.

So they go get their nails done and hair done together and I drag them around the mall for my all-to-frequent shopping trips. We all fit real well together, and there are no feelings of neglect sexually, because there is always at least one of us that is willing to go.

Im always concious to regard both of their feelings and make sure neither of them are ever lacking in anything they need. I love them both and would die for them (hell, Id probobly die WITHOUT them). It seems real kinky, and from the sex standpoint it is (dont get me wrong, there are lots of tender one on one times), but the love between us is probobly stronger than many "traditional" relationships. Sometimes I hate to mention the sex aspect as it seems to trivialize the rest of it. But if it wasnt for the attraction they have for each other I dont know if Id be able to do it... Im only one man :D

So thats the sordid details of my life (hmm, some of them). Mabye it explains some of the twisted takes I have on things??? Eh, mabye not.

Hmmm this is why I missed your posts so much....you are so interesting and my curiousity gets the best of me...glad to see you got back together w/ your wife and have found someone else that you both love...life is short..enjoy it and love one another:)

Well, I lead an interesting life I guess. Its hard work though, never a dull moment and such... as time permits I'll relay some of the funny stories of things we've had happen to us while we're out.
The adult toys stores are always an experiance.
I got thrown out a few weeks ago for putting on a "chin dildo" and asking people in the store "Uhh, should I have this growth looked at?"
Im fine with buying them vibrators and such, but I had to put my foot down and insist they both come in with me to buy them their strap-on!
I told them that a man buying a strap on is obviously buying it to have it used on HIM! I mean, hell. I HAVE the equipment this thing is replacing, so it would appear to people that my partner would be wearing it, and since they dont know I have two partners, theyll assume its being used on ME!!! HELL NO!!!!
The only other time I made them go in themselves was for the butt plug they wanted.
They actually have quite an array of toys. I feel I am probobly one of the nations authorities on "sexual aids", so if youre ever in the market for one and want to know what the best or worst are just drop me an email before you waste your money. Ive done field research after all! :D They recently came to a unanimous decision on the best vibrator they have ever used, they usually both "like" the same ones, but they seldom both rave about the same one...

For those of you that dont know me, youll quickly discover that even if I say Im just going to say something "real quick", it will be a helluva long time before I shut up!

On a side note, I think I'll start dieting tommorrow. I want to drop about 15lbs or so, so Im drinking up the rest of the Alize and Guiness (you know, to remove temptation).

I LOVE YOU MONSTER!...HEHHEHEhehheee

What if I told u that I found me a man that can fuck like that WITHOUT chemical assistance?!

*scratches head*

How long yall think before some *jealous* male mod moves this thread to the sheets borad?! ;)

But Monster - you get so damn crabby and sullen when you diet.

The thing with sex toys is that I always worry that my husband and I will be killed simultaneously in an auto accident and my poor (very prudish) mother will be the first to find them when they are dealing with our belongings.... don't think the old gal would ever recover...

BMOM - if that happens I trust that a female Elite mod will move it right back. Monster really is "one of the girls" he just has extra equipment and therefore should have a lot of latitude when posting.

Crap, I hope they dont move it to the sheets board. Im trying to stay away from the other boards so trouble doesnt start brewing... *sigh* thats all I need!

As for what would I say if you said you found a man that could fuck like that without chemical assistance... Id say either:

1. I didnt know we had met in person

-or-

2. You better check his medicine cabinet! :D

Heh heh... In any case, if youre saying you found someone and he's making you happy... well, damn! Thats great, you know how I feel about you and hearing that makes me feel like everything is ok in the world again :)

BTW, I lost that video you sent me of yourself. It was a black day in my life...

I'll try to throw some on topic info in here to try and validate this thread being on this board...

*HYUGE HUG*

Monster... I LOVE YOU! :kiss:

I'll have to send you another silly video soon... heheheee

PS - Believe me when I tell you he is FOR REAL! I would SHUDDER to think what he would be like if he DID use any "assistance". We I think that we would BOTH die happy!

HEhehehaehhaehaoehaoehoahehahaaa

Top Bottom