Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Perfect Cycle - My Search

these short cycles are very intriguing..would be great for those who aren't looking for dramatic gains that would really show that your on juice

What would you THE PRACTICLE CYCLE look like?

• 3-4 weeks
  • Two or three different types
  • One oral, one or two injectibles
Any good suggestions from the "short cycle" believers?

test suspention or prop
dbol
winny

or

test prop
tren a
winny

just long enough to get through the first big gain. for me its 3-4 wks

For the life of me I don't get what people don;t understand about this. If an ester lasts longer, what's wrong with that? Why does that make it a poor choice for a shorter cycle? What's the problem? Does nobody see the illogic of that criticism?

If you use Primo it'll still be active a week after you take it. If you use prop it'll be inactive. How does that make prop a better choice? This is a major misunderstanding. PROP DOES NOT GROW MUSCLE FASTER!!!!

For the life of me I don't get what people don;t understand about this. If an ester lasts longer, what's wrong with that? Why does that make it a poor choice for a shorter cycle? What's the problem? Does nobody see the illogic of that criticism?

If you use Primo it'll still be active a week after you take it. If you use prop it'll be inactive. How does that make prop a better choice? This is a major misunderstanding. PROP DOES NOT GROW MUSCLE FASTER!!!!

I don't understand when you say tren acetate will ruin the htpa, of course it will suppress endogenous test but if used on a short cycle as yours perfect cycle the htpa will recover quickly , after all we are talking on a very short ester with a great anabolic potential

I'm sure you'll get opposing opinions about this because the myth of steroids taking weeks to "kick in" still exists. A simple version for a first cycle is to use 200-300mgs of Primo for 4 weeks. Use 20 mgs of d-bol a day for the first week, followed by 250 mgs of test for the last 3 weeks. Go immediately into HMG, UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE, dex, Sustain PCT and continue for one month. You should get a nice feel for the juice, recover with no problems and keep 4-5 pounds of muscle. That may not sound like a lot but imagine what 5 pounds of beef looks like. It's unlikely you'd grow that naturally in a year. Good luck.

Thanks for answering all my newbie questions Nelson and the rest.

I'm too new to understand all these (even after I tried to google them):
  • dex
  • Sustain
Is HMG the new HCG? I think I read that it's better (probably one of your posts) but that it's hard as heck to get.

When you say test are you excluding test prop? I get the impression from your writing(wrongly or rightly) that its a different animal then test cyp/eth.

test prop
tren a
winny

just long enough to get through the first big gain. for me its 3-4 wks

This is pretty much what my contact is trying to get me to take (see first post) but he's telling me to take the winny in phase II (total cycle recommendation is 12 WEEKS!) and use clen with it. Tren seems too much for a first timer from everything I'm reading.

I'm professional in my work life and it drives me nuts having to deal with flakes and idiot underground dealers I'm trying to buy from. It's like going to a car dealership, knowing you want a Chevy Corvette and having they salesman telling you he's going to sell you a Nissan 350Z. This is what makes me not want to get involved in this more than anything else. Just venting.

This is what makes me not want to get involved in this more than anything else. Just venting.[/QUOTE]

Then dont.
train natural and Pick up some of nelsons sups and train hard! You sound like your not looking to get big so it just makes sense,
you can achieve your goals naturally

Just because you can't make it work or don't understand it doesn't make it ridiculous. It just isn't for you.
why would you use only a couple doses of diff kinds of long esthered gear. this just doesnt make sense at all..

Then dont.
train natural and Pick up some of nelsons sups and train hard! You sound like your not looking to get big so it just makes sense,
you can achieve your goals naturally

I shouldn't complain. You guys aren't my friends and you don't need to listen to my bullshit rants.

I have already made up my mind that I will do this. Even if it ends up being only one cycle at a low dose. I am going to spend more time without though. I need to find better sources for gear, and I need to educate myself more. The extra time training without couldn't hurt either.

I shouldn't complain. You guys aren't my friends and you don't need to listen to my bullshit rants.

I have already made up my mind that I will do this. Even if it ends up being only one cycle at a low dose. I am going to spend more time without though. I need to find better sources for gear, and I need to educate myself more. The extra time training without couldn't hurt either.

Sounds like you don't even need gear to get where you want. What are your stats- weight, height, traning experience, body fat?

^^ Agree with Iceman

Top Bottom