Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The only way to eat Clean fast food...

4 hamburgers from Burger King(Flame-broiled, no grease)
Throw away the bread and eat the meat...Excellent when cutting..

75grams of Protein
10grams of Carbs

big dog said:
4 hamburgers from Burger King(Flame-broiled, no grease)
Throw away the bread and eat the meat...Excellent when cutting..

75grams of Protein
10grams of Carbs

REALLY?!?! That is awesome! What about mcdicks or A&W????

McD's has the new chicken McGrill sandwich...tell them to hold the mayo and it's 20g of protein and 5g of fat/sandwich. Couple of those make a great meal, and throw on a little bbq sauce if you want a little flavor.

I hate when I am at Dennys or IHOP and I ask for 8 extra eggs and the waitress is like "well sir it already comes with 3 eggs" or some other stupid ass remark.

Its winter time boys, i dont worry about that shit. Of course im not juicing right now either so screw cholesterol. But really its bulking season and i eat pretty much what i want in the winter, that includes the wendys 99 cent menu(my favorite).

I've been eating that kind of Subway sandwich with double meat for quite some time now (sometimes I just have to have it when I can't find anyplace better to eat). It always takes the new cashiers an extra 10 mins to figure out how to punch in the double meat.

Don't you just love to eat differently from every other person who walks into the place...?

PS I am starting to have nightmares that guy "Jim" from the commercials is going to walk in and start having a conversation with "Cathy" (also from the commercial) so I have to wait longer for my sub...

I tried one of those Chicken McGrills. Lean, yes, but the saltiest damn thing I've ever tasted. So that's the catch.

Top Bottom