Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official Synthol Thread

the_alcatraz

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Alright guys, I have to say I don't know much about Synthol, but I'm interested in learning about it.

I want to learn about it's effects on the body. Good things. Bad things. Real experiences.

Can this be taken in very mild dosages for a short period of time to get a better side delt or biceps peak, or is it bad news no matter what?

Discuss.

ALC! Shame on you. Unless you are competing (even then, competing to be an idiot like Coleman) it is not necessary. You will just look retarded! Some say used responsibly, you'll look good, but then why not just get implants? Why workout at all? Don't be fake, be a real monster

lol...I'm not considering using it fellas...I just want to know what it is...there's a lot of hype about synthol and I want info on it....that's all :)

You know it's a trip. I don't know much about the stuff. Truth be known all I know is what I've read and of course, Greg Valentino but I must say that the attitude on this board about this particular compound is quite the opposite of what I have read on other forums.
I will say that I've seen pictures of people who use the stuff (responsibly) and there is nothing unatural about the "look" To the person that advised not to use synthol because it was mearly swelling and fake, all I can say is read up on it. You are thinking of stuff like Winstrol and Primo which do have a temporary site enhancing effect due to muscular inflamation. From what I have read, there is no swelling involved synthol. It's the result of the synthol oil stretching out the muscle fascia over a period of time. Once that happens the oil dissipates and in turn is filled with muscle tissue. No strength is gained in the process however and if done correctly, the muscle growth is permanent.
That's all I know about it and I personally have no use for it as I am not a competitor.

Top Bottom