Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the Left lane is (supposed) to be the FAST lane.........:(

I can put 400-500 miles on my car during a day at work. The difference between 70 and 80 mph is better than a whole hour of drivetime.

redguru said:
I can put 400-500 miles on my car during a day at work. The difference between 70 and 80 mph is better than a whole hour of drivetime.

So you're pretty much solely responsible for the high gas prices. Biatch. :)

In fact, I'm leaving for Dothan, AL and Blakely, GA in about 20 minutes. Dothan is 155 mi away and Blakely is another 30 from that.

If I have the time I can hit Panama City today too, stay in a hotel and come back to Pensacola tomorrow.

Left lane is the fast lane is a myth.Next time you get caught speeding in the left lane,explain to the Officer that it is okay because you were in the fast lane.I wonder what his response will be?I have yet to be on a highway where the posted speed limit was higher if you traveled the left lane as opposed to the right lane.
I travel the right lane as a courtesy to the speed demons,but it is a courtesy,not something that is mandated by some written or unwritten law.

DraytonsMuse said:
Left lane is the fast lane is a myth.Next time you get caught speeding in the left lane,explain to the Officer that it is okay because you were in the fast lane.I wonder what his response will be?I have yet to be on a highway where the posted speed limit was higher if you traveled the left lane as opposed to the right lane.
I travel the right lane as a courtesy to the speed demons,but it is a courtesy,not something that is mandated by some written or unwritten law.

That courtesy will soon be law in Florida. If you are impeding traffic you must move to the right hand lane.

I'm in Florida, and there are lots of retirees who drive slowly. Actually, I tend to be one of them, because I don't know the area that well yet, and I am retired now, too. I'm usually in no hurry to get where I am going.

The thing that pisses me off is someone being all aggressive behind me, when I am already going over the speed limit and there is traffic in front of us anyway. I mean they just want me to get out of the way so they can speed up until they reach cars in front of us then slam on the brakes? If they are in such a damn hurry, they should take the responsibility to leave on time, with a little cushion for traffic delays.

Top Bottom