Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I found out why the freeway was shutdown when I left work last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you hit a stopped car while going 110mph... and get away? What kind of BMW was it? That is my next car.

I am willing to bet this bastard gets off.

Did he hit the car? What I got from it was that he swerved inbetween a couple cars, one which was on fire. He must have hit someone. Defense - client was driving along and saw that a car was on fire. He wanted to get out of there as fast as possible considering that the car could have exploded, so he stepped on the gas. It would have taken too long to stop from 70mph and turn around, so he kept going forward.

My first impression is that he was drunk because there were no skidmarks.

Regardless it's sad. I especially feel bad for the people who died. They were trying to save someone's life and .....*splat*

this is what i can tell happened...

The burning car that they were trying to rescue the guy from was right smack in the middle of the far left lane(the fast lane) and the left shoulder. Seeing as how they were trying to rescue the guy who was in the driver's seat, the two guys who were hit were on the left side of the car, by the driver's side door. Goodrich was doing 110+mph and was in the fast lane. He actually tried to go in between the car and the shoulder, which was right where the guys were trying to help pull the man out of the burning car, so that's why they got nailed. Keep in mind this was all going on between 2-3am. Goodrich was heading away from downtown Dallas, which means most likely that he had been downtown partying somewhere. He didn't call his lawyer until 1pm the next day

NOW THAT WE KNOW WHY THE FREEWAY WAS SHUT DOWN, THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY A KARMA THREAD!!!

WHO'S IN.

KAYNE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom