Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"The Kickstart" - Does it Make Sense?

bblazer

Banned
OK, I'm not claiming any type of supreme knowledge here but I wanted to open a discussion on something that I have been thinking about.

"The Kickstart."

We all know that many people take an oral at the beginning of a cycle that has long ester compounds in it in order to "kickstart" or see rapid results while the injectables reach optimal levels.

Lets think about this for a second.

Generally speaking, these orals are taken for 6-8 weeks.

Long esters can take 2-3 weeks or more to reach optimum blood concentrations.

So far nearly the first half of the orals, they stand alone doing most or all of the work. Can this even really be called "stacking?"

To me it would make more sense to begin the orals when there is a good probability that the serum levels of the injectables are where you want them. Then you are getting the full length of the oral dosing on top of the highest concentrations of injectables.

In essence you have all compounds working together at the same time for the full duration.

Again, just thinking out loud.

B-

eithe way will work, it just a matter of perference,some want instant gains,while waiting for the long esters to kick in :) personally i don't care because i know the gains will come sooner or later :)

and some donw want to wait half way for blood levels to get up with injectable then take dbol for ex then go into pct when they came right off the dbolls,its a mental game

My kickstarts are 4 weeks, and moderate dose, not max, because I don't want to stop at 4 weeks and drop anything. 20-30mg tbol, 20mg beast, etc. See too many posts about people who kick start with 50mg dbol for 4 weeks, and then complain in week 5 that they dropped weight or lost strength. Kickstart should get you going, not be a cycle in and of itself.

I would rather run 500mg test a week for 10 weeks along with 15-20mg dbol the whole time or ramp up and down on the dbol for the whole length than kickstart hard for 4 weeks and then drop the oral off.

Basicaly use a moderate dosage for time rather than blow up within the first 4 weeks and then feel the tapering off of the dbol.

I've only used dbol in 2 4 week kickstarts and it's an amazing compound. I have test by itself up to 500mg more than a few times now and at least for me dbol at 20mg a day blows 500mg test out of the water as far as size and strength gains are concerned. Even as the test was pretty much fully kicked in I could feel a strength and size drop off from 20-25mg dbol a day when I cut it out.

In the future I will be trying 750mg sust by itself to see if I notice a difference from 500mg sust, but at this point in time I wouldn't go over 500mg test if stacking with an oral or using another injectable. I'm sure years from now I won't blink twice at running 750-1 gram test a week with an oral or another injectable, but right now it's way overkill.

So anyhow I would rather get noticeable gains from the start from an oral at a conservative dose and continue to get the benefits rather than run 30-40 even 50mg a day like some people as a kickstart(which seems way fuckin overkill, but I guess everyone responds differently).

yes it makes sense to reach optimal blood plasma levels faster, and thus have a longer more effective period of your cycle.

2-3 weeks? nah. Long esters like cypionate or decanoate have 14-16 day active-life, 7-8 day half-life.

So if you're using a long ester like cyp, and you are trying to establish a blood plasma level of, say 100mg/day, it totally makes sense to start off with an [androgenic] oral.

the kickstart is not designed to be stacked,

its purpose is just something to give you gains until your blood levels are high enough to give big anablic results from the injectable esters

guys who run orals for 6 weeks are not doing kickstarts, there stacking in the last 2-3 weeks

a kickstart for a long ester only needs to be run 4 weeks, after that the long esters are starting to work there magic

obviosuly your kickstart will vary according to ur injectable ester of choice, but a kickstart is not stacking

if u wnana stack like you suggested run the orals throughout ur whole cycle at a lower dose

I'm interested in this 4 week ester. Can you please give examples? Also are you saying 4 weeks is the active-life or half-life?

TYIA

Top Bottom