Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Hunted

WARNING: MILD SPOILER BELOW!

I liked it too. I give it an 80 out of 100.

Knife scenes and the training were cool although for covert stuff, they would have advocated double lung hits in a rear knife attack to keep the target from yelling out. I was expecting to see more technical stuff like evasion and cover tactics. The plot needed more I thought. I couldn't see how the operation in Kosovo drove him over the edge. I just doubt that a special op would section 8 for something like that. Also, for half the movie I kept expecting to hear that he was acting in self defense or was being set up. Even in the last scene I kept expecting him to say something exonerating himself. But then the very last scene with the voiceover made it more realistic. Towards the end the script took on the First Blood scripting with the "how many bodybags are you willing to bring?" type lines. I did not think it realistic that either guy would take the time to fashion their own knives during a chase scene, especially to take time and temper it with hot coals etc. Enough negative stuff. Overall, great action and setup. Even though the end was expected it was handled very skillfully.
Very realistic how TL Jones was a civilian who trained ops. Del Toro just looks like he's crazy anyway so it was a fitting role.

I liked how the first half of the movie, but I just couldn't buy the second half. it got a little far fetched. Good movie, worth seeing in the theater. I was all about the tracking aspect of the movie, cool shit!!!!

Top Bottom