Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Hockey Gathering....

No,
I'm not dissing the canadians...
Just appologizing for the ass whooping that there going to get at there own national sport...
Just some friendly trash talk from an inhabitant of the greatest hockey powerhouse on the planet...

i am going to be watching to see USA kick some ass. Nothing against the Canucks there. They have tons of talent but just havent got it together as of yet. The USA has. The top Goal though i feel is Hull's backwads between the legs deflection. Awesome stuff there.

I would just like to offer my early condolences from Canada to the US about beating you guys. No hard feelings, cause there's nothing wrong with being second to Canada :)
Just keep practicing hard and maybe in 2008 you can play Canada again and only lose by 3 goals this time.

sigweed said:
I would just like to offer my early condolences from Canada to the US about beating you guys. No hard feelings, cause there's nothing wrong with being second to Canada :)
Just keep practicing hard and maybe in 2008 you can play Canada again and only lose by 3 goals this time.

2002 plus four years is 2006. 2006 being the next time the US thumps the cannuks. I understand your error because you canadians clearly aren't very good at math. Too bad you aren't much better at hockey. I will now be leaving this post, as I actually have tickets to the game. RED, WHITE AND FUCKING BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahem...in all seriousness, it should be one hell of a game.

Alright, I have respect for Canada, but no delusions of grandure over the US... and beezers is right, it should be the US vs. Sweden.... That flukey loss to belarus fucked the swedes :bawling:

USA... USA ... USA...!!!

YUM

hearing this international competition talk is just getting me pumped for this summer's real intl' competition,,the world cup!!

Top Bottom