Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old fashioned Canadian bulker

Nlaweor

I’m from the heart of Canada in Alberta. Over here we eat a lot of beef, play hockey and lift. Other then that not much else to do lol
I’m looking to bulk up
My diet is mostly moose meat, bacon, and soup
Looking to bulk up, currently 6’1’’ and 167 pounds. I think 20 pounds would be ideal and i’m 25 years old
What do you think about doing test cyp, dbol and equipoise together? Good stack?

I dont "think", I KNOW, you should not be using steroids.. you are only 25 years old and can easily gain 15-20- pounds if you fixed your diet... i mean bro, soup? you want to bulk with soup and bacon? your diet sounds like it is a mess.. post your current daily diet and get the PROPER help you need.. you are too young for steroids as it is and nowhere near what you could gain on your own if you just had a concept of how to diet properly

first off your diet is very limited.. unless that soup you are consuming is bone broth with lots of veggies .. but even so its still limited and i don't like the bacon either (processed meats are just as bad as anything else processed).. you will only hamper your gains

i also think you should build a better base before hopping on the sauce. your workouts need to be better obviously too

once you are ready for steroids then do a simple low test and EQ cycle. you can kickstart with some tbol, not dbol

I’m from the heart of Canada in Alberta. Over here we eat a lot of beef, play hockey and lift. Other then that not much else to do lol
I’m looking to bulk up
My diet is mostly moose meat, bacon, and soup
Looking to bulk up, currently 6’1’’ and 167 pounds. I think 20 pounds would be ideal and i’m 25 years old
What do you think about doing test cyp, dbol and equipoise together? Good stack?
test cyp dbol and deca is a better option eq not the best

Western Canadian food will not turn you into a bodybuilder. need more variety

Top Bottom