Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hockey season beer and wings

Aleroi

so we are coming up to the hockey playoffs and I Will be hosting some parties to watch some of the games. All of us are into health and we play in an adult league.
One of the things that I was interested in was getting some healthier options when it comes to the typical hockey foods like beer and wings
do you have any recommendations all or Alternatives or recipes for me when it comes to both? We really would like to enjoy the food but also be healthy at the same time

so we are coming up to the hockey playoffs and I Will be hosting some parties to watch some of the games. All of us are into health and we play in an adult league.
One of the things that I was interested in was getting some healthier options when it comes to the typical hockey foods like beer and wings
do you have any recommendations all or Alternatives or recipes for me when it comes to both? We really would like to enjoy the food but also be healthy at the same time
i would replace beer with kombucha but also drink some low cal vodka

Nothing wrong with chicken wings as long as they're cooked right

nobody makes a rule that you have to eat crap even during a hockey game

Top Bottom