Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The drugged pro powerlifters, what are they taking?

I get blood work done several times thought the year to monitor everything and go to my annual doc check up. Everything always comes out good. I blast and cruise so my body is getting a break on the cruise times. I don't ever come off at all so I could care less about my natural test levels ever recovering. Although if I decided to come off I know that eventually I would be able to function on my own after several aggressive pcts. But that would defeat the purpose of staying on so long and I'm not coming off. I cycled on and off for the first few years and realized that you only have so much time to accomplish your goals before age puts a stop to that. So I'm gonna get the most I can out if my next 15 + years before the mid forties put a damper in my plans. After that your just fighting injuries and trying to maintain whatever you can without going to far backwards. I'm trying to get everything I can out of my prime, before it's too late.

Whats your cruise dose and how long are your cycles and cruises?

Quality muscle? I think muscle aesthetics is what you're getting at. Training heavy produces different results than standard supercompensation/volume training.

Agreed on the var, it's a weak drug all around.

Injectable methyl-tren is new on the market, I wonder if anyone has been using that for strength.

Functional strength is many things besides muscle. Oral methyl test has been around for decades.

Im baffled at how many people cruise with test. Im definitely new and have alot to learn, but on the subject of prostate growth, isnt this concerning for someone that cruises year around? Or is it the "look the other way" mentality, and we will deal wirh it when it comes up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Im baffled at how many people cruise with test. Im definitely new and have alot to learn, but on the subject of prostate growth, isnt this concerning for someone that cruises year around? Or is it the "look the other way" mentality, and we will deal wirh it when it comes up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

I have pretty severe BPH at 47--like my Dad and Granddad so I take some nutraceuticals + I alternate Avodart/Proscar. There is also a growing body of evidence that suggests even with excess androgen receptor activity in the prostate, it grows at about the same rate (the outer shell part) as it would otherwise (based on test not tren)

see this link

Destroying the Myth about Testosterone Replacement and Prostate Cancer - Life Extension

Last edited:
I know a couple guys that do and have researched it. The dose is low. I'm about to finish my tren cycle and I'm pinning 125mg eod and am side free.

Researched it, huh? Well, then by all means, everyone start cruising on tren!!!

There is absolutely zero medical research and data done on hrt cruising with tren. What did they "research"? Gtfo of here with that bullcrap. Anyone cruising on tren is a fucking moron.

Researched it, huh? Well, then by all means, everyone start cruising on tren!!!

There is absolutely zero medical research and data done on hrt cruising with tren. What did they "research"? Gtfo of here with that bullcrap. Anyone cruising on tren is a fucking moron.

agree^^^-might as well just sign-up on the organ transplant list

Top Bottom