Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The drugged pro powerlifters, what are they taking?

PCP lol

From the guys I know and have interviewed, drol, methyl test and halo are favs. Quality muscle means nothing to them. Strength and aggression matter. ANd I think Var as a strength drug is over rated. You'd need 500 mgs of var to equal 100 mgs of drol.

Quality muscle? I think muscle aesthetics is what you're getting at. Training heavy produces different results than standard supercompensation/volume training.

Agreed on the var, it's a weak drug all around.

Injectable methyl-tren is new on the market, I wonder if anyone has been using that for strength.

Quality muscle? I think muscle aesthetics is what you're getting at. Training heavy produces different results than standard supercompensation/volume training.

Agreed on the var, it's a weak drug all around.

Injectable methyl-tren is new on the market, I wonder if anyone has been using that for strength.

MT is hardcore.

you guys saying var is weak have obviously never used real var. var is the best oral AAS all around.. strength gains with zero bloat. and virtually zero sides. ONLY disadvantage is the price but good things cost money. i can't believe we still are a point where adding 10 pounds of water weight is considering 'gains'.

competitive PL'ers have to make weight or they are fucked. been there and done that. var is perfect because you don't add a bunch of water weight but you still get mysteriously strong on it!! and you can stack it with no problem

you guys saying var is weak have obviously never used real var. var is the best oral AAS all around.. strength gains with zero bloat. and virtually zero sides. ONLY disadvantage is the price but good things cost money. i can't believe we still are a point where adding 10 pounds of water weight is considering 'gains'.

competitive PL'ers have to make weight or they are fucked. been there and done that. var is perfect because you don't add a bunch of water weight but you still get mysteriously strong on it!! and you can stack it with no problem

A drug that gives great gains with no bloat is worth the money to me

150mg/day of var doesn't compare to 40mg of tbol per day, and certainly not even close to 40mg Halotestin/day.

I don't do fake steroids.

150mg/day of var doesn't compare to 40mg of tbol per day, and certainly not even close to 40mg Halotestin/day.

I don't do fake steroids.

halo causes sides. var doesn't.

I hear a lot about 100mg of 150mg of var a day. i think thats bullshit. i ran it at 60mg a day thats all and was very impressed.

i would encourage everyone to try var atleast once but make sure its real. if i could afford it i would run var every cycle

much like primo it gets a bad rap because guys don't blow up 10 pounds of water in a week on it so its considered weak .. totally unfair. i have run primo a few times and I will say getting the proper UGL is crucial, this last primo i ran was unbelievably good shit. zero sides, zero water.. just slow and steady gains like it should be.

if you are looking to blow up 20 pounds in 8 or 10 weeks then after cycle lose everything back then primo and var are not for you. if you want to gain 3 pounds of real muscle mass that you can actually keep and build upon with no bloat and no fat gain then go with primo/var..

but back to the thread var is a very underrated AAS when it comes to strength.

I loved Var. But my muscles got so ripped I thought they were going to tear right out of my skin. Also my shoulders would get so pumped I couldn't even finish workouts...The burn was just too much. Still loved it though.

I remeber thinking of I got in a scrap right now I would be gased in seconds... I wouldn't be able to hold my arms up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Cool!

How does this impact your own testosterone production if you where to come off for a period? And have you checked how it impact your health markers? Bloodwork?

I get blood work done several times thought the year to monitor everything and go to my annual doc check up. Everything always comes out good. I blast and cruise so my body is getting a break on the cruise times. I don't ever come off at all so I could care less about my natural test levels ever recovering. Although if I decided to come off I know that eventually I would be able to function on my own after several aggressive pcts. But that would defeat the purpose of staying on so long and I'm not coming off. I cycled on and off for the first few years and realized that you only have so much time to accomplish your goals before age puts a stop to that. So I'm gonna get the most I can out if my next 15 + years before the mid forties put a damper in my plans. After that your just fighting injuries and trying to maintain whatever you can without going to far backwards. I'm trying to get everything I can out of my prime, before it's too late.

Top Bottom