Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The drugged pro powerlifters, what are they taking?

I would like to know also.

I've been thinking of cruising test at 200mg and tren at 150mg ew.

I also feel this is a bad idea. I run tren max for 16 weeks. I couldn't imagine running it any longer then that. Its way to harsh on the body for long term use. Test is pretty mild longterm, tren is not. You could run decca or eq for a while, like 6 months+. I wouldn't run anything but test year round. Trust me, you get plenty of quality gains during your blast and are able to hold into them pretty well with 250 mg week test on your cruise.youe body needs that break to recuperate and rest.

I also feel this is a bad idea. I run tren max for 16 weeks. I couldn't imagine running it any longer then that. Its way to harsh on the body for long term use. Test is pretty mild longterm, tren is not. You could run decca or eq for a while, like 6 months+. I wouldn't run anything but test year round. Trust me, you get plenty of quality gains during your blast and are able to hold into them pretty well with 250 mg week test on your cruise.youe body needs that break to recuperate and rest.

is that tren for 16 weeks ace, enat or hex?

I have pretty severe BPH at 47--like my Dad and Granddad so I take some nutraceuticals + I alternate Avodart/Proscar. There is also a growing body of evidence that suggests even with excess androgen receptor activity in the prostate, it grows at about the same rate (the outer shell part) as it would otherwise (based on test not tren)

see this link

Destroying the Myth about Testosterone Replacement and Prostate Cancer - Life Extension

Great read bro. Thats some crazy shit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

is that tren for 16 weeks ace, enat or hex?

I only used ace the first couple tren runs. Pinning Ed got old quick and I switched to tren e from then on out. I have only been running long esters the last couple years. I don't want to deal with the hassle of short esters. 1 shit a week on cruise and 2-3 on blasts.

Its been about 3 months im off of a test/tren cycle and I lost a bit of my size but my strength hasnt diminished, it kept going up, getting PRs every week on DL, squats and benchs

Sent from my SGH-I747M using EliteFitness

I only used ace the first couple tren runs. Pinning Ed got old quick and I switched to tren e from then on out. I have only been running long esters the last couple years. I don't want to deal with the hassle of short esters. 1 shit a week on cruise and 2-3 on blasts.

yea i definitely love longer esters better but since its my first time on tren i wanted to use ace in case i had to bail. I actually have tren enat laying around for next time. gonna hit that at 300-400/wk 10 weeks

Forgive me for asking the stupid question but whats the difference between a blast and a cruise?

Forgive me for asking the stupid question but whats the difference between a blast and a cruise?

blast is a full on steroid cycle, cruise is a low maintenance dose of testosterone to maintain therapeutic levels in between blasts.

Top Bottom