Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The color of my gear matter?

RepPoel

Hey I had a question about coloring of the gear
I have some from a source and they're both supposedly using MCT oil in all the products
The trenbolone acetate is darker then what i am expecting, and the masteron E is clear with 2 vials and darker with 2 other vials.
I don't understand how this is possible. do you think that the vials were maybe labeled incorrectly and maybe that I'm getting ripped off or something?

Biggest question what is the sources name ? I only use approved sources on here because I know I can trust all of them and know what is on the label is in the vial each and everytime. Also do they have batch numbers and lot numbers on the vial or in the packaging ?

tren is often a darker color... it comes down to the source, carrier etc... you should be using trusted sources that you never have to worry about...

Hey I had a question about coloring of the gear
I have some from a source and they're both supposedly using MCT oil in all the products
The trenbolone acetate is darker then what i am expecting, and the masteron E is clear with 2 vials and darker with 2 other vials.
I don't understand how this is possible. do you think that the vials were maybe labeled incorrectly and maybe that I'm getting ripped off or something?
color doesn't matter at all, colors are on and off depending on the carrier oil

Top Bottom