Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Chronicles of Lestat

Tirpitz said:
yeah nelson has had more than one comeback.
the rise dramatic fall of that ulter dude reserecuted nelson's e-career.
and speculation on the fabled pm circut indicates that needto's and omega's rise is closely tied in with ulter leaving.
once he and his clique left, it freed up marketing space for needto and omega.
now they've got the monopoly rights.
when they fall, the next bro will gain the coveted rights.
interesting cycle, much like the reign of a wiseguy boss.

and i think diggs has gotten snipped over the yrs, his lashings are more contained now. he's been reigned in, muzzled, if you will.
that's why you and him are "cool" not because of some new profound respect for you.
it really doesn't make much sense for the IT dude of EF to run off paying customers, hence the tighter control of diggs fingertips. it took a few yrs for the powers that be to grasp this, but i think they firmly have.
the board is relatively calm.
You are starting to go on a bb ramble bro.

needtogetaas said:
You are starting to go on a bb ramble bro.

meh, i think their is some truth to what i speak.
from my limited experience, hawking shite on ef takes some poly manuevering.
they come and go

Needto and Omega appreciate the top, because they have tasted the bottom...

I doubt we have to worry about them losing their way.

Big Rick Rock said:
Needto and Omega appreciate the top, because they have tasted the bottom...

I doubt we have to worry about them losing their way.
just for the sake of arugement, do you agree with my ramblings about the top spot never being permanetly secured?

Tirpitz said:
meh, i think their is some truth to what i speak.
from my limited experience, hawking shite on ef takes some poly manuevering.
they come and go
poly)

# (n.) A whitish woolly plant (Teucrium Polium) of the order Labiatae, found throughout the Mediterranean region. The name, with sundry prefixes, is sometimes given to other related species of the same genus.

I don't get it.

needtogetaas said:
poly)

# (n.) A whitish woolly plant (Teucrium Polium) of the order Labiatae, found throughout the Mediterranean region. The name, with sundry prefixes, is sometimes given to other related species of the same genus.

I don't get it.
poly=political
poly sci=political science
political manuevering= to navigate thru politics
abreveation my nizzle, supposed to save time...but it backfires when i have to spell it out anyway.

Tirpitz said:
yeah nelson has had more than one comeback.
the rise dramatic fall of that ulter dude reserecuted nelson's e-career.
and speculation on the fabled pm circut indicates that needto's and omega's rise is closely tied in with ulter leaving.
once he and his clique left, it freed up marketing space for needto and omega.
now they've got the monopoly rights.
when they fall, the next bro will gain the coveted rights.
interesting cycle, much like the reign of a wiseguy boss.

and i think diggs has gotten snipped over the yrs, his lashings are more contained now. he's been reigned in, muzzled, if you will.
that's why you and him are "cool" not because of some new profound respect for you.
it really doesn't make much sense for the IT dude of EF to run off paying customers, hence the tighter control of diggs fingertips. it took a few yrs for the powers that be to grasp this, but i think they firmly have.
the board is relatively calm.
yeah the fall of Ulter and Macro created a power vaccum (and loss of revenue stream) for the site.

Money corrupts everything. Its usually only a matter of time. Ulter lasted for quite a while before getting swept up in the political side of things.

digger may have been reigned in some, but I think he's also realized it takes too much energy to be an asshole 24/7!

Tirpitz said:
just for the sake of arugement, do you agree with my ramblings about the top spot never being permanetly secured?
I don't get this top spot of which you speak bro. What ever this top spot of which you speak of is I don't see it. I thought the top spots on this site were brr,digger and the rest of the admen. After that the rest of us mods,cotb,sponsors are a team. We/they all work doing deferent things for a common goal. I think maybe the problem in the past was people in the past may have thought they held this coveted top spot that you speak off. Maybe thats why they fell. Maybe thats why there heads got so big. I just do my best to help the members and the site. I will keep doing that.

Tirpitz said:
poly=political
poly sci=political science
political manuevering= to navigate thru politics
abreveation my nizzle, supposed to save time...but it backfires when i have to spell it out anyway.
Why would selling products take any Political any thing on this site.

Top Bottom