Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Chronicles of Lestat

Tirpitz said:
because it steps on sponsor toes
There is more then a few sponsors on this board, and I am sure there will be more to come and I see no one stepping on any ones toes. I don't see any of them fighting or making any problems for the other. Wow they just get along and work as a team.

needtogetaas said:
There is more then a few sponsors on this board, and I am sure there will be more to come and I see no one stepping on any ones toes. I don't see any of them fighting or making any problems for the other. Wow they just get along and work as a team.
cause the ones who step on toes get the boot and you can't mention them or their names are auto-erased

needtogetaas said:
I don't get this top spot of which you speak bro. What ever this top spot of which you speak of is I don't see it. I thought the top spots on this site were brr,digger and the rest of the admen. After that the rest of us mods,cotb,sponsors are a team. We/they all work doing deferent things for a common goal. I think maybe the problem in the past was people in the past may have thought they held this coveted top spot that you speak off. Maybe thats why they fell. Maybe thats why there heads got so big. I just do my best to help the members and the site. I will keep doing that.
is the common goal:

1) the help the members of the site
or
2) to make $$$

I've always assumed its #2 if you are admin/owner/sponsor

#1 applies for unpaid mods (although we all know they get their due in other means, but its not usually cold hard cash), and all around good bros.

Lestat said:
is the common goal:

1) the help the members of the site
or
2) to make $$$

I've always assumed its #2 if you are admin/owner/sponsor

#1 applies for unpaid mods (although we all know they get their due in other means, but its not usually cold hard cash), and all around good bros.
Any smart salesmen knows you have to accomplish #1 in oder to get #2. With any smart sponsor the site and the members are #1 first and foremost. Take care of them and they will take care of you. Any other way and you will fall as gambino calls it. So yes the common gaols are first the site the members then the money. Imo any way. I think if you keep your goals rooted in the site and the members the rest will follow. No need to force things like others have.

needtogetaas said:
Any smart salesmen knows you have to accomplish #1 in oder to get #2. With any smart sponsor the site and the members are #1 first and foremost. Take care of them and they will take care of you. Any other way and you will fall as gambino calls it. So yes the common gaols are first the site the members then the money. Imo any way. I think if you keep your goals rooted in the site and the members the rest will follow. No need to force things like others have.
that is all true, except sometimes keeping the customers happy is not cost effective.

A good example is the karma system. It was a lot of fun, and karma inflation was out of control.

once they started "selling" karma, they changed the system which made it less "fun" for some (hamstershaver) and we lost members, or, unhappy customers.

needtogetaas said:

it's all good bro, i'm rooting for you.
but it's good to keep in mind what happened previously, so you stay ahead of the shade

Lestat said:
that is all true, except sometimes keeping the customers happy is not cost effective.

A good example is the karma system. It was a lot of fun, and karma inflation was out of control.

once they started "selling" karma, they changed the system which made it less "fun" for some (hamstershaver) and we lost members, or, unhappy customers.
That was not me. If I ever get face to face with something like that maybe I will
be able to speak on it. I would have to take a step back and let others talk who have more experience then I.

Tirpitz said:
it's all good bro, i'm rooting for you.
but it's good to keep in mind what happened previously, so you stay ahead of the shade
Wise words bro. I can learn from my mistakes and also from others. I think we all can.

I want to expand on what brr said. Bro I have been a part of this board. I have been by your side and others. I know what its like to be a member, a cotb, a sponsor rep, hated, liked and everything else. I have had a lot of good times on this site and I foresee many more to come. I love this site and the members here
just as much as any one dose and the last thing I will ever do is loose site of that. I know its sappy but every member here is a part of the ef family.

Top Bottom