Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best cycle for losing stubborn fat on your abs??

Mr D__22

Hey guys.. I'm quite new to this site and I would just like some information on a cycle I plan on taking for losing belly fat and getting leaner..
I want to run Testoviron, Tren & Clen for the fat burning but I want to know the doses and length of the cycle and also the effectiveness

I'm 22 years old
Weight 76kg
Height 174 cm
Body fat around 15% want to drop it to around 11/10%

I've taken a tren + test course last year and it went very well but my belly is the problem and I have started dieting and watching my calorie intake.. I gym 5 times a week and have been gymming for about 2.5 years now

All I want is a 6 pack I've never had the genetics for this..

Please your opinions and advice would be highly appreciated
Thank you

Have you considered using Yohimflame? There are a lot of reviews here on it. It is supposed to target abdominal fat.

You lose fat with nutrition mate.

Steroids don't burn fat, they build muscle.

People that use them for cutting are those that are beyond his genetic potential. If they cut without steroids they shrink as fast as you can imagine.

Cut the calories down and do cardio everyday.

Thanks mate, really appreciate the support.. I'm dieting now and I'm gonna try and see how well I can burn fat while building muscle doing it naturally... although sometimes I do feel like instead of doing cardio I can exclude a meal from my day I really struggle with cardio and the motivation for it although I really love weight lifting

Thanks mate, really appreciate the support.. I'm dieting now and I'm gonna try and see how well I can burn fat while building muscle doing it naturally... although sometimes I do feel like instead of doing cardio I can exclude a meal from my day I really struggle with cardio and the motivation for it although I really love weight lifting

DISCIPLINE.

How many meals are you eating per day?

Your nutrition is what will dictate getting that stubborn fat off and putting in the cardio keeping your heart rate in the fat burning zone ;)

Top Bottom