Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic Diet!

Manhood

Please help w/ the Anabolic Diet!!

For anybody that has tried the anabolic diet for any period of time (esp. those who were trying to bulk up), do you have any suggestions/experiences? I've tried it before, but this is my first week back on it seriously. I've only been eating ~3000 cals a day on the startup phase, but next week I'll be shooting for 4500. I'm 6'3" 210 and skinny, looking for some bulk. I find it very hard to get 4000 cals eating only meat and cheese; I can only stomach so much tuna fish and chicken! Any help is appreciated! Especially recipes or meal ideas!

incidentally, though I 've read the book I can't find it, so I forget exact ratios....60/35/5 fat/protein/carbs?

Last edited:
One thing to realize about the anabolic diet is that it is specifically not a ketogenic diet. He made it very clear during an interview that it wasn't a keto diet, and he specifically said to stay out of ketosis. If you're showing ketones then you're doing it wrong. People tend to think the anabolic diet is synonymous with a keto diet and it's simply not true.

They are very similar but he claims that the metabolic switch that the body makes to burn fat doesn't require ketosis. He claims that within a couple of weeks your body will burn fat primarily over carbs without ketones present.

Therefore if you are in a true ketogenic state don't expect to put on any muscle with this diet.

Top Bottom