Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the 6 week challenge has begun!!!

flexygrl

Here are the challengers:

Flexygrl
Candy
WildTigerEyes7
LucidBlue
Nikkita
Bodybyfinaplix
Backlash
MFman
Paulos
Makedah
takiniteasy
Cessa
JollyRogers
Bullit

Did I miss anyone?

Anyway, let's use this thread to repost out goals. Let's try to keep the thread nice and clean. If you have any questions or comments about someone's goals, please use the other thread, or start a new one. Does that sound okay to everyone? Also, let's try and stay accountable here. I will post a weekly check in thread. Check in as often as you can, just to show that you are still on board.

Good luck everyone! Here's to reaching our goals and getting closer to our fitness dreams.:beer:

My Goals:

1) Lose 2-3% bf
2) Increase my core excercises by 20 pounds.
3) Alternate 3 HIIT and 2 regular cardio days each week:
week 1: 3 days regular cardio, 2 days HIIT
week 2: 2 days regular, 3 days HIIT
4) Stick to a good diet and not deviate from it.

Goals:

1. Lose 2% BF
2. Increase squat by 50lbs for 5 reps - Squat is currently 95lbs. (Just stopped using the Smith machine and had to decrease the lbs by quite a bit).
3. Lose another inch off my waist (high and low) and hips. Forgot to bring current measurements... will edit this when I get home.
4. Decrease skinfold on thigh from 30 to 27

Here's a link to my starting photos:

Photos -8/1

My goal is to gain 10 ibs of lbm, with no increase in bodyfat. Whew, that's a tough one for a 6 weeker. One of the other guys had that same goal didn't he?

I've been such a slug recently, so most of my goals are behavioral instead of physical (although of course, one follows the other).

Lose 10 lbs
which requires me to do the following:

Stick to diet
I may start a thread somewhere around here - probably the journal page - about what I ate. The idea scares me, so I think that's a good thing.

Stick to training schedule
I have a baaad habit of skipping training when I'm busy or 'tired.' I lift 4x/week so there are approximately 24 training days in 6 weeks. I'm going to challenge myself to not skip more than 3. (I just can't train the first 2 days of my period, so I need to build in some 'down time.')

Stop skipping cardio
Whether moderate or intense, I USUALLY skip my cardio workouts. Bad girl. I'm going to challenge myself to do some form of cardio 3x a week, at least. So, that will be at least 18 cardio sessions.

Goals:

1. To make a sincere effort to maintain a consistant routine over the next few weeks.

2. Stick to a better diet.

3. Loose about 10 pounds of bodyfat.

4. Blow up new Taco Bell just built right next door. If its not there it will curb my temptation to eat those fuckin Chalupas.

5. Think of more goals.

Forgot to post measurements for my 3rd goal:

3. Lose another inch off my waist (high and low) and hips.

High Waist: 25 3/4"
Low Waist: 31 1/2"
Hips: 34 1/2"

Goals for 6wk Challenge:
1. Lose 15lbs.
2. Increase Leg Press by 75lbs.
3. Increase Squat by 30lbs w/o re-injuring my back.
4. Stick firmly to CKD.
5. Figure out routine to balance gym around nights when I have class.

Stats as of 7/28:
160lbs @ 5'7"
Waist: 34"
Leg Press: 205lbs
Squat: 70lbs

Hey I want to join too

Goals in 6 weeks:

Flat Dumbells: 115 x 8
Flat Bench: 295 x 1
Squat: 305 x 10
Deadlift: 500 x 1
Pullup: +90 x 3