Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TevTropin wrecked my vision

TexasBB

It's been 5 weeks now since I woke up in the middle of the night with vision problems. These problems have progressively gotten worse since then. Now I have a hard time driving during the day and I cannot drive at night - period. I have never heard of anything like this. It has ruined my life. I've been to about 10 different doctors (including eye and brain) and none of them have been able to diagnose. I don't know what to do.

If ANYONE can help me please let me know...

Gh will cause sweeling and growth of the jaw bones. This may have caused presure to the optical socket cuase vision problems.
Have you stoped the GH?
How much GH were you taking?
Did you tell your DR you think its from the GH?

i was on my eighth week of 2 iu per day Tev Tropin. one night i noticed my vision was a little weird after doing an injection. i had to drive out to get a light bulb for my car and it was strange. i was able to drive and i didn't notice problems with lights. i went to bed and woke up at 2 am. when i looked at my alarm clock it was all fuzzy. i got up and turned on some lights and my vision was all messed up. i couldn't focus on LED lights and even regular lights were distorted. since then i see starbursts everywhere during the day and that has gotten progressively worse. night vision is even scarier - distortions and brake lights are really bright and starbursty. my eyes have checked out clean for disease. also i need glasses now - farsighted in one eye and both are slightly astigmatic. my vision was perfect before this incident. i spoke with the dr that gave me the prescription and he said there was no connection. i think he's just covering his ass. he is out of florida. i got the meds from an anti-aging clinic.

wow that really sucks, I am sorry for your problems. There was a time when i was taking blues that my eyes would do more than loose focus they would loose focus and give me crazy double vision. One night I was waiting for Chinese takeout and it happened I sat there for 20 min and my vision finally came back enough for me to drive home. That happened 2 more time and I never took that shit again. Maybe your Dr. was giving you blues and telling/charging you/your insurance it was legit tev-tropin? I read a dr. I think in Pheonix going to jail for this.

i'm certain the gh was legit. they prescribed it to me even though my igf levels were normal (actually a little above normal) i stopped taking it immediately after the incident. i've also got cubital tunnel in my left hand which i think is also related. i read about gh causing cranial hypertension that could lead to eye problems, but nothing like what i experienced. would it make sense for me to contact the gh manufacturer?

Have you had a brain scan? GH will cause growth in tumors which could also put presure on opticle nerves...

i've had ct scan and mri and both came back negative. the strange thing is that i don't have vision loss, just a LOT of starbursts around reflected sunlight (off of cars and windshields) and night vision is really strange. i still have great acuity but i swear my overall vision is a little bleached out. i've never read these symptoms of gh. i'm stuck indoors and can't even drive in to work. i have more test results coming in tomorrow but i'm sure that will be negative as well.

Well the good news is you don't have a tumor! Sorry bro I hope the best for you!

Im taking GH too but never run into this sort of problem....that sucks man!
Hope you find a cure or it goes away....It does take few weeks for the GH to leave your system just give it some more time
Good luck

Top Bottom