Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tev-Tropin gave me Vision, Nerve and Brain Damage

TexasBB

First I want to thank the good brothers on this board that have been supporting me. Big Thanks! Your support really makes a diffence.

My neurologist just diagnosed me with brain damage from my 8 week course of Tev-Tropin. So add that to my vision and nerve damage. He's got me on some very dangerous neuro medication in hopes of reducing the overall damage. So far nothing has helped.

I'm not sure why I reacted to Tev-Tropin this way but I would warn anyone of the dangers of this particular medication. I can't imagine prescribing this to children. I didn't have this problem with generics. I understand this is because generics are under-dosed.

Needless to say my life has been turned upside down. To say it's a nightmare is an understatement.

I will update when I hopefully have some good news. PM me if you want any details, I will happily oblige.

Man, I sorry to hear this... I know nothing about this product, but needless to say, I will NEVER touch it! I will keep your health in my prayers

I feel completely different. I don't know who I am anymore. I certainly am not the same guy I was before this happened. I don't think I'll ever be the same. At this point I just want my vision back and some of my life back. I want to be able to go outside and do normal everyday things we all take for granted. My neuro thinks my brain got over-excited (his way of saying damaged) and I also came down with intracranial hypertension. He's giving me powerful anti-seizure meds to try to calm it down and powerful diuretics to alleviate the tension. I have a whole mess of visual and neurological symptoms. Also I think it caused nerve damage in both my arms. I see an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow to assess the damage. I appreciate all your prayers!

How long did you use it at what dose?

I had just finished my 8th week and was doing 2iu/day with a couple days break at around 5 days. Seems reasonable? It doesn't make any sense. The product literature mentions something about most symptoms will show up in first 8 weeks. I didn't know that. I guess in hind sight I might have noticed increased pressure in my head but I didn't really get any bad headaches. The doctor that prescribed it told me it wasn't the growth. He's just covering his hide.

That's weird man. That is a low dose and a short time for HGH. I wish you the best, and most probably you will recover. Just give your body the time it needs. Be healthy, stay relaxed, everything will be just fine. Be careful with doctors. Even those who are trying to fix you now, they are dangerous; all of them. They will put on you more poison that at the end could be worst than the cure. Do your own research.

Never use medications designed specifically for children when you are an adult. Especially those that have to do with the development of the body.

Most GH is not bio-identical (because the FDA can patent it and make money, the greedy bastards) and comes with different side effects.

Had you used a growth hormone designed for anti-aging purposes, you most likely would have experienced none of your side effects.

I'm sorry you have these problems bro. That is really crappy.

Top Bottom