Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tev-Tropin gave me Vision, Nerve and Brain Damage

I was RX'd 2 iu/day of Somatropin. Within 4 days I had a type II diabetic reaction. Fortunately, after a couple of weeks the Dr. realized what was going on, and stopping it stopped the reaction.

I was lucky.

B-

What symptoms did you have?

I didn't really show any signs. I had occasional weird vision episode but it would clear up - maybe that was blood sugar related. I felt like superman up until the night I got sick. That night my vision did go haywire after my injection. I think vision problem that night might have been from intracranial hypertension. I don't know what caused the rest of my symptoms. I think my doc has got my CSF pressure down to safe level but no change in symptoms. I had to back out of a couple meds he prescribed because of side effects. I just hope he can find something to fix my brain - I have a lot of visual snow and tinnitus. The rest of my symptoms are so bizarre no one would believe me.

On the HRT website they state:

HGH Therapy
Note: HGH cannot be prescribed unless there is a deficiency. This is diagnosed through blood work, physical exam, and symptoms.

They prescribed to me even though my IGF was elevated.

Last edited:
I'm about to lose everything...my job my house my career my girl. I can't work. I can't function properly.

Last edited:
get an attorney look in your area for malpractice dr attorneys. If they like your case they won't charge you, but they will take 40%...

Never use medications designed specifically for children when you are an adult. Especially those that have to do with the development of the body.

Most GH is not bio-identical (because the FDA can patent it and make money, the greedy bastards) and comes with different side effects.

Had you used a growth hormone designed for anti-aging purposes, you most likely would have experienced none of your side effects.

I'm sorry you have these problems bro. That is really crappy.

It was prescribed by an anti-aging clinic.

There will definitely be some type of legal action. In the meantime, I absolutely understand how you feel. However, make an effort, and try to isolate what you "feel" from what it is. There is a situation, there is a condition. Is it possible to make the best out of this situation? Yes. Work on it step by step. The biggest motivation point, convince yourself that this WILL go away. Your body will recover; it will take longer than it took to get damaged, but you'll definitely make it.

Bro, doctors know way more than you actually think.

The health care system, especially the FDA has major flaws, but doctors are extensively well educated in the medical field. I'd trust a doctor over whatever bro on a fitness site.

However, RX'ing tev-tropin was foolish.

I don't put my body on a doctor's hands. Repairing something through a surgery is one thing. They were trained for that and they are masters in the structural engineering of the body. However, medicine as a whole, does not know how to prevent; they only know how to fix. They are trained to not think on how to prevent, because in theory if you prevent the majority, medicine lose money. If you keep everybody sick, fixed with one pill a day, moves a multi trillion dollar machine every year. And to make it worst, most of those fixing drugs and chemicals, are harmful for the body. So no way. I stay healthy and away from doctors as much as possible.

Doctors not even believe in vitamins and minerals.

I don't put my body on a doctor's hands. Repairing something through a surgery is one thing. They were trained for that and they are masters in the structural engineering of the body. However, medicine as a whole, does not know how to prevent; they only know how to fix. They are trained to not think on how to prevent, because in theory if you prevent the majority, medicine lose money. If you keep everybody sick, fixed with one pill a day, moves a multi trillion dollar machine every year. And to make it worst, most of those fixing drugs and chemicals, are harmful for the body. So no way. I stay healthy and away from doctors as much as possible.

Doctors not even believe in vitamins and minerals.

Trust me, despite what a doctor may tell you, they believe in taking vitamins and minerals.

Suggesting taking anything other than FDA approved medications will cause them to lose their medical license. Sadly enough, that is the extreme corruption of the FDA with a gun to their head.

My doctor started out in sports medicine before becoming a primary physician. He stresses healthy diet and excercise to all of his patients.

He legally cannot tell you to use vitamin supplementation, but that does not mean they don't believe in it. They don't have a choice.

Fuck the FDA.

First of all my prayers go out to you bro, i wish you a full recovery!

Second, when you say nerve damage, what exactly happened? Ive been on somatropin for the past 2 months and have recently been getting tingling and numbness in my right arm. Does this sound familiar?

Again, goodluck with your recovery!

Top Bottom