Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tev-Tropin gave me Vision, Nerve and Brain Damage

wow i thought hgh was fairly safe. I didn't know there was different ones, and I would have thought the TRT professionals would be up to par with prescribing the safer one. So I guess avoid Tev-tropin. Somatropin is the fairly safe one? What was the thing about bblazer's diabetic reaction on somatropin, is that a common symptom to watch out for while on HGH?

I don't believe this. Maybe his tev-tropin was contaminated but as you can see from the manufacturers data sheet, "tev-tropin" is a 191aa sequence and a plain old somatropin, just like all the rest.

TEV-TROPIN®
[somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection]
5 mg (15 IU)
DESCRIPTION
TEV-TROPIN® (somatropin, rDNA origin, for injection), a polypeptide of
recombinant DNA origin, has 191 amino acid residues and a molecular weight
of about 22,124 daltons. It has an amino acid sequence identical to that of
human growth hormone of pituitary origin. TEV-TROPIN® is synthesized in a
strain of Escherichia coli modified by insertion of the human growth hormone
gene.
TEV-TROPIN® is a sterile, white, lyophilized powder, intended for subcutaneous
administration, after reconstitution with bacteriostatic 0.9% sodium chloride
injection, USP, (normal saline) (benzyl alcohol preserved). The quantitative
composition of the lyophilized drug per vial is:
5 mg (15 IU) vial:
Somatropin 5 mg (15 IU)

I am guessing you are right. Tev-Trpoin itself was not responsible for the damage. The guy must been one of the 1 out of a million that has a bad reaction as what happens with aspirin TOO.
I been on Omnitrope which was amazing in all aspects. I decided to try Tev-Tropin this week. But I remembered this thread and that scared me reading he blamed Tev-Tropin. So I did some major investigating. That website that someone posted a link to "somatropin.net" that says Tev-tropin is 192 Amino Acid is 100% false. Funny how it seems to push China HGH brands. So what I did was I called Teva Pharma Drug Information Coordinator.
Medical Affairs at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA and they sent me the drug packaging insert 14 pages long and it IS TRUE 191 AA ,made with the same technology that the major USA paharmas use like Genentech and SANDOZ aND Lily. Secretion from E- coli that is Bio-identical.
I feel sorry for what that guy had to deal with. But blaming it on Tev-tropin being a faulty Somatropin HGH and some of the replies that followed were sheer ingorance. Sorry to bump an old post. Byt it is misleading alot of people including me because it comes up on the first page of a google search for Tev Tropin. So the correction should be made.

I don't believe this. Maybe his tev-tropin was contaminated but as you can see from the manufacturers data sheet, "tev-tropin" is a 191aa sequence and a plain old somatropin, just like all the rest.

TEV-TROPIN®
[somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection]
5 mg (15 IU)
DESCRIPTION
TEV-TROPIN® (somatropin, rDNA origin, for injection), a polypeptide of
recombinant DNA origin, has 191 amino acid residues and a molecular weight
of about 22,124 daltons. It has an amino acid sequence identical to that of
human growth hormone of pituitary origin. TEV-TROPIN® is synthesized in a
strain of Escherichia coli modified by insertion of the human growth hormone
gene.
TEV-TROPIN® is a sterile, white, lyophilized powder, intended for subcutaneous
administration, after reconstitution with bacteriostatic 0.9% sodium chloride
injection, USP, (normal saline) (benzyl alcohol preserved). The quantitative
composition of the lyophilized drug per vial is:
5 mg (15 IU) vial:
Somatropin 5 mg (15 IU)

Last edited:
^^ this!
true!
and even if he does get an attorney ... What do you think he can achieve? If you buy a jar of peanut butter at the store and get an allergic reaction from it, will you go sue the store that sells it? Or maybe the company that makes the peanut butter? Pretty sure not, unless you were in some way given false or misleading information

Well seing as its been three years, fuck I can't believe I am still here, I wonder what has happened to TexasBB?

I'm taking tev tropin. 2 IUs/day Monday-Thursday and ghr-2 fri-sun for 2 weeks now. Have not noticed anything positive or negative yet! When should I start cing some results? Also taking test cyp 1cc/ week...

Top Bottom