Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone prop anyone?

hacrou

Seems like 10 or 15 years ago everybody was using testosterone propionate. now you barely hear anybody using it on their cycle. why do you think it's falling out of favor? I swear when I use it I get less water retention unless estrogen problems. I absolutely love this stuff and don't mind injecting one bit
what are your personal feelings on it and do you think it's still top of the food chain when it comes to testosterone options for cutting down especially?

i have absolutely zero clue what on earth you are talking about.. lol... i dont know what planet you are living on but to say noone uses test prop anymore shows you have no idea what you are talking about...

Seems like 10 or 15 years ago everybody was using testosterone propionate. now you barely hear anybody using it on their cycle. why do you think it's falling out of favor? I swear when I use it I get less water retention unless estrogen problems. I absolutely love this stuff and don't mind injecting one bit
what are your personal feelings on it and do you think it's still top of the food chain when it comes to testosterone options for cutting down especially?
I think test prop is painful if you want to cut use test enan

Top Bottom