Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Using growth hormone along with testosterone

barpath

New member
I'm looking to do some type of HRT option. I was looking to use some testosterone, maybe 150 mg a week, and then go with growth hormone at 1 IU per day. Do you think that's a good HRT setup? I'm 48 years old and I would like to start HRT therapy.
 
I'm looking to do some type of HRT option. I was looking to use some testosterone, maybe 150 mg a week, and then go with growth hormone at 1 IU per day. Do you think that's a good HRT setup? I'm 48 years old and I would like to start HRT therapy.
You should get some bloodwork done first, to gauge where your natural levels are at and again 6-8weeks after starting to see where your dosages are at.

150mg p/w and 1-2iu a day are great for HRT!
 
Agreed with @ChewedSleek & yourself 150mg Testosterone per week is perfect & 1-2i:u of HGH per day & I would take it 1 step further & included HCG (Human Choronic Gonadotropin) to keep your own natural Testosterone levels in check & to maintain your Testicular size while on Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
 
Top Bottom