Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Enanthate has a half life of 4.5 days!

Its all good man..i can be a dick sometimes... :) especially when on a cycle

Would be nice if we could get William Lwenyl ( author of the Anabolics 2000-2005 books) to comment on the halflives. He is a walking database.

The Terminator said:
:lmao: I saw that too :D...The site HE LINKED specifically says:

"The half-life of testosterone cypionate when injected intra-muscularly is approximately eight days."

So much for proving his point :rolleyes:...more like disproving it :lmao:

which link did I post that said that? Neither.

Also, did you read the title of the thread?

I'm only doing 1ml so I'll stick with once weekly shots. If I was doing more than 2ml I would break it up.

benevolent anarchist said:
I always inj. enth E5D and so do most of the vets on this board. Where did you read about it being 10.5 days?

on almost every steroid board with a "half life" section.

read: http://www.jenapharm.de/de/fachkreise/doc/fachinfos/testosteron_depot.pdf

a paper for docs about a testosteron enanthate 250mg/ml from the German co. Jenapharm; on page 3, a chart is shown where blood plasma levels are recorded (y-axis) for every hour after a single injection (x-axis).
it shows that:
- before injection, the subjects had testosterone concentrations of around 4.5 ng/ml = baseline
- maximum blood levels are reached 54.25 hours after injection at 14.31 nanograms/mililiter (page 2), this is 300% of baseline or 200% = 10ng/ml above baseline
- blood plasma levels increase very rapidly for the first 24h and stay highest for around the first 2.5 days (chart at page 3)
- half life is reached when blood levels reach around 9.5 ng/ml at 144h, 6d after injection
- baseline levels are reached after 12-13 days, this means that after 13 days the product is completely metabolized and out of the system

bioavailability and half life differ greatly between subjects (page 2): peaks have been recorded as being between 9 and 19 ng/ml; this means, that one person gets 200% baseline levels from one injection of TE 250mg while another person might get 400% = double the results.
there are also huge differences how fast the steroid is metabolized; one extreme reaches its peak at hour 16, the other extreme has to wait up to hour 92 (!) after injection to reach its (probably lower) peak.
the whole bioavailabilty (ng multiplied by hours) differs between 2000 and 3000, which means that some people get 50% more out the same injection, for the compared TE it was even 100%.

if we factor in that the number of androgen receptors also varies greatly among people one can imagine that the results of a steroid cylce do vary in huge numbers; there must be bodybuilders out there who gain close to nothing off a 250mg TE cycle while others pack on serious pounds with the exact same product.

btw., the bioavialability has an even greater variance for orals, in clinical trials plasma concentration vary up to 1000% (10 times) between subjects. If you only grow on 100mg of dbol ed while your buddy grows on only 10mg, nothing is wrong, its all within normal range.

6 days half life for TE is average, but 4 or 8 days can also be true for you, it depends on the individual.

Dial_tone said:
Because you can't get Sustanon 250 prescribed in the US for HRT.

Not true bro. My doc prescribed me sust for my last cycle. Although this cycle I got prescribed test cyp. The difference is night and day. Sust hurts bad and the cyp is like butter, nice and smoothe. I'll never touch sust again.

btw...i'm on my girl's computer....she doesn't like sust either...haahahaha

showtime

Roxy725 said:
Not true bro. My doc prescribed me sust for my last cycle. Although this cycle I got prescribed test cyp. The difference is night and day. Sust hurts bad and the cyp is like butter, nice and smoothe. I'll never touch sust again.

btw...i'm on my girl's computer....she doesn't like sust either...haahahaha

showtime

If you're doing "cycles" then it's not HRT. I didn't say you couldn't get a doc to prescribe it. I said you couldn't get one to prescribe it for HRT.

Top Bottom