Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Enanthate has a half life of 4.5 days!

LVTitan said:
paitently waiting for the modman to give us a final call...

however i will say this:
the last cycle of enanthate i did; i did notice that if i waited a whole week before my next shot, i would start breaking out (which i do after a cycle only), if i shoot twice a week, i honestly feel better.

i know that the ester is long, but i "feel better shooting eod. i DOnt shoot an entire ml, but i don't get the sides that i wood shooting 1 time a week. No backne, calm, and strong. I interchage cyp and enan with no difference. What ever is cheaper.

Satch i think we are about the dsame size and i'll do a comp with you. you look better now, but i'm up for that 14 monther wit cha. i'm 5'9 215-220. it'd be fu n to run the same compounds and see who comes oout on top. pm me, or talk to iron god or his brother. it will be fun.

Im trying to get a hold of some experts. Give a man a break at least for the weekend :)

I prefer to reinject when half of the halflife has gone by anyway, unless i'm only doing 1ml/week like I am now.

benevolent anarchist said:
If it’s common knowledge then why do most people inj. cyp or enth every 4-5 days?

i agree with you benevolent. 4-5 days for sure. did not agree with the poster who said 10 days at all.

Basal = Base
Basal levels = Base levels
*seems to me his showed that test levels returned to base levels after 10.5 or so days depending on the dose. The higher the dose the longer before returning to basal levels.
** In turn. You would start clomid therapy when you returned to basal levels. The basal levels he listed are the same you see floating around this site!

Top Bottom