Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Enanthate has a half life of 4.5 days!

athlete.03 said:
This is not internet war but "sub-optimal" blood levels of test enanthate doesn't necessarily equal sub-optimal results.

I know the blood levels would be more constant if one injects test e. 2X/wk. Well, blood levels would be more constant if you injected ED as well.
As a matter of fact, blood levels would probably remain most constant if we wheeled around an IV drip of diluted test e. -- so let's all do that.

I doubt you can dig up a study which will show, that at the levels of test e. everyone takes here, there is a significant difference in results in those who are injected once per week versus those who are injected twice per week with test e. or cyp. M'kay?

sub optimal blood levels do result in sub optimal gains, if you are a newbie then you can gain without striving to get your blood levels as even as possible, but if you are advanced, then your gains are not going to be very good if you dont have optimal blood levels

Why do so many people take enanthate or cypionate for hrt purposes when sustanon was specifically designed for HRT and keep blood levels even?

pursuit said:
Why do so many people take enanthate or cypionate for hrt purposes when sustanon was specifically designed for HRT and keep blood levels even?

Because you can't get Sustanon 250 prescribed in the US for HRT.

IM BEYOND TIRED OF THESE DISCUSSIONS, IM GOING TO SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

Give me a few days...its coming now!

Last edited:
PolfaJelfa said:
IM BEYOND TIRED OF THESE BULSHIT DISCUSSIONS, IM GOING TO SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

BAHAHAH, See what you've done now people.

PolfaJelfa said:
IM BEYOND TIRED OF THESE BULSHIT DISCUSSIONS, IM GOING TO SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

I don't know, but I kinda' think that these "bullshit discussions" are what make EF great. Peeps duke it out, then someone eventually comes up with the defintive answer. Hopefully this time it will be you, bro, and you will have added important new info to the lexicon of BB. Looking forward to what you have to say. :)

Sure bro, dont get me wrong.....i feel the same way..not trying to offend anyone......im just going to assemble a group of vets, and maybe 1 author who is very respected...to straighten this out.

PolfaJelfa said:
Sure bro, dont get me wrong.....i feel the same way..not trying to offend anyone......im just going to assemble a group of vets, and maybe 1 author who is very respected...to straighten this out.

Don't get me wrong, PJ, I absolutely respect your posts. What I meant to say is that it's discussions like this that will bring out the experts, like you, to provide us all with a definitive answer. I most certainly didn't mean to offend you. Sorry if I did.

Top Bottom