Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop or Test E for first cycle?

Test Prop or Test E for first cycle?

• Total voters

tryna get hench

What are your guys opinions. Thinking test prop due to the much shorter half life easier to control. But test e is less painfull from what ive heard. Pain is not an issue for me but depends if the pain will effect performance at the gym that will really piss me off.

What do you think guys? Experienced users opinions would be a great plus :D.
DONT FORGET TO VOTE :D

Last edited:
I'd run test-e, prop is kinda painful specially if your a virgin to pinning.

I suggest a kicker as well because I know I hate waiting four weeks to feel the effects

it just depends on your goals for the cycle and if you think you can handle all the pinning... test e would probably be easier with the less pinning but my vote goes to prop... more my style... =)

Test E would require a longer cycle right? As it take around 4 weeks to really kick in im guessing a 10 week cycle of test e is equivalent to a 6 week cycle of test prop. Am I right in saying this?

If I was to run this I would only run test alone. No need to complicate things, I would rather wait 4 weeks for the test to kick in rather than put the unnecessary strain on my liver. Im planning on running a few cycles of test alone and see how it goes. I prefer slower solid gains.

Test E is generally better for a first cycle. Because of the longer esters, you don't have to pin nearly as often as with test prop, and it is less painful. It would be best to keep it simple and as painless as possible when getting your feet wet. No need to make things any more difficult than you have to

Test E, did it for my first cycle and gained a nice clean 15lbs that I was able to keep.

Plus like others have said, pinning ED or EOD for first time might be literally a pain in the ass.

Test E, did it for my first cycle and gained a nice clean 15lbs that I was able to keep.

Plus like others have said, pinning ED or EOD for first time might be literally a pain in the ass.

What dosage did you run your test at? And for how long? What sides did you experience and what ai's did u use?

I only did 400mgs for 8 weeks and this was a long time ago when clomid and nolva were the norm.

I didn't get any sides, my diet was clean so I didn't gain too much water weight. If I had the choice I would have run it longer, maybe 10-12 weeks. Some of the more experienced vets can help you on that.

Top Bottom