Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test level low 1 year after cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would go the natty route first, i agree with nelson... also some meditation and yoga would go a long way ..... if that doesnt work then do the hcg then a small dose of serm with daa... u will be fine stop worrying

Ok. Ill stock pile some unleashed, double dosed for two mos. a dex @ what dose eod for how long? 4 weeks? Ill get my lazy ass back in the gym and ill start trying to relax. I'm a bit vicious lately.

Dude 300 isnt even "low"

I mean, it is in terms of gear heads and shit. But as for the way you feel, i.e. the lack of energy, not going to the gym, etc.... That's normal. Who wants to go work 12 hour days? No one jumps out of bed in the morning excited about slaving away for money....

Working out is obviously not a passion for you, it sounds like more of a recreational hobby.

And to me it sounds like you are just looking for answers in chemical form.

Clean your diet up, i bet you eat like shit. Hit the gym man, and hit it hard. That will alleviate alot of your stress an you will sleep better.

Maybe try some supps or whatever, but i feel like you are using all this as an excuse to run gear and shit.

All of this is just advice, do whatever the fuck you wanna do. {like bombing me as i use my tapatalk ;) }

In the future run a serm in ur pct if its a 14-ish week cycle bro.
I'll run clomid in every post cycle over 5-6 wks.

And if, after a few months, its not leveling out, take steves solid advice and go at if from all angles... hcg, clomid and natty route.

Dude 300 isnt even "low"

I mean, it is in terms of gear heads and shit. But as for the way you feel, i.e. the lack of energy, not going to the gym, etc.... That's normal. Who wants to go work 12 hour days? No one jumps out of bed in the morning excited about slaving away for money....

Working out is obviously not a passion for you, it sounds like more of a recreational hobby.

And to me it sounds like you are just looking for answers in chemical form.

Clean your diet up, i bet you eat like shit. Hit the gym man, and hit it hard. That will alleviate alot of your stress an you will sleep better.

Maybe try some supps or whatever, but i feel like you are using all this as an excuse to run gear and shit.

All of this is just advice, do whatever the fuck you wanna do. {like bombing me as i use my tapatalk ;) }

First off you don't know shit about me so take a step back. Second your advice means piss to me. Your an ex junkie popping shit into your body and u don't have a clue what your doing. Third you couldn't train half as hard as I do and u simply don't understand the importance of a career not the job at Wendy's like you have or do you not work? .. Your a waste of life and a useless pawn we all laugh at on here. So before you sit there and try to give horrible advice to someone and act like you know, take two steps back, sit down, and learn something.
Yea, I'm gonna keep bombing you because I can't stand to read one more of your ridiculous posts... :) moron

In the future run a serm in ur pct if its a 14-ish week cycle bro.
I'll run clomid in every post cycle over 5-6 wks.

And if, after a few months, its not leveling out, take steves solid advice and go at if from all angles... hcg, clomid and natty route.

Yea... Learned a lot the hard way. The bright side is I know a looot more than I did before. I researched enough that I understand the compounds now, what they do and why. What the possibilities are and how to combat the sides, protect organs ect.
This whole thing now, I know what to do, but there is more than one way to skin a cat... I'm just trying to figure out what method is going to work the best to get the end result I'm looking for. I'm going back to gym tomorrow and get back to it. Ill more than likely run the unleashed and take the adex. If I don't get results in a month or so, ill run the hcg.
All good advice bro. Thanks

So dont listen to the doc and run that? No hcg for two mos 2000iu 3x wk? If you know this works Nelson ill do it but my clock is running out. I don't want to stabilize at this Test level...
Are you sure about this?

I was telling you not to listen to the guy telling you to take androgel.

You can use the HCG to get things up and running but 2000iu's 3x's a week is insane. 1000 i.. 2 days apart is all you need and all you can use. If your doc told you that you should smack him in the face and shove the rest of that HCG up his ass.

Follow the UNLEASHED and a-dex procedure I mentioned. You may want to pick up some POST CYCLE and DAA as well. You'll feel better in a couple of weeks.

I was telling you not to listen to the guy telling you to take androgel.

You can use the HCG to get things up and running but 2000iu's 3x's a week is insane. 1000 i.. 2 days apart is all you need and all you can use. If your doc told you that you should smack him in the face and shove the rest of that HCG up his ass.

Follow the UNLEASHED and a-dex procedure I mentioned. You may want to pick up some POST CYCLE and DAA as well. You'll feel better in a couple of weeks.

ok.. ive got 2 bottles of unleashed and a bottle of post cycle and some daa chews for my next cycle i had laid out.. ill use them not... i have no adex though.. got clomid and some liquid aromasin from the last cycle... ill pick some up or just have the doc script it to me. .25mg of adex eod for 2 mos?

Truth hurts.

U mad bro?

Hey this isn't CnC. Please show some respect in here and please no names or games.
Thank you in advance for following the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom