Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test level low 1 year after cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the concern guys... ill find out everything tomorrow... ill post up all my levels once i get em...
i feel kinda lazy... then again havent gone to the gym in about 3 mos... i know im a lazy fuck, but as we speak im still in my office working... i got promoted to vice president and now i work 10-12 hour days.. gotta make myself indispensable... it fuckin blows... i miss the gym.. that was my place to blow off steam and i really enjoyed it. either or, im not sure if im just stressed and over worked or just low t is knocking me out.. my mind wants to go to the gym but the body wont allow it. can anyone relate?

Sounds like you shut down your natural testosterone production. Perhaps... Also the stress of your job 10-12 work days sounds like it might hinder recovery somewhat (but that's my theory).

After my cycles, I prefer the gels like androgel to get my t-production back/levels. For balancing your t-levels out and bringing natural testosterone production back, I've had good results with testosterone gels.

They've helped me bounce back my natural levels pretty well without causing too much other difficulties to worry about. I use them for about two months, and then jump off it without much negative side-effect.

My test wouldn't be at 300+ if production was shut down. I was originally at 102 when I ran it the first time

Also how do you recover from test by feeding your body more test? Makes no sense bro. I'd have to see it to believe it. Not saying it didn't work. Just sayin I gotta see it

Do I run my next cycle of test tbol proviron and anavar and see if I recover better or do I risk fucking myself up even more? Would I be able to recover better than I am now?

thanks for the concern guys... ill find out everything tomorrow... ill post up all my levels once i get em...
i feel kinda lazy... then again havent gone to the gym in about 3 mos... i know im a lazy fuck, but as we speak im still in my office working... i got promoted to vice president and now i work 10-12 hour days.. gotta make myself indispensable... it fuckin blows... i miss the gym.. that was my place to blow off steam and i really enjoyed it. either or, im not sure if im just stressed and over worked or just low t is knocking me out.. my mind wants to go to the gym but the body wont allow it. can anyone relate?
First off Congrats on the promotion.
But don't let that hold you back. I work 12 hour days 5 days a week and an 8 hour shift on Saturday. I still make it to the gym 5 days a week. After that many hours your body wants to just loaf and eat bad food. Force yourself to get to the gym, once you're there you will feel so much better.

First off Congrats on the promotion.
But don't let that hold you back. I work 12 hour days 5 days a week and an 8 hour shift on Saturday. I still make it to the gym 5 days a week. After that many hours your body wants to just loaf and eat bad food. Force yourself to get to the gym, once you're there you will feel so much better.

Thanks bud... I agree bro. Gotta lite a fire under my ass. 3 mos is just too long.

well the deca could theoretically be causing a long term problem with your HPTA. thats the harsh reality. the fact you didn't run an AI and your progesterone went out of control could have thrown things off.

also what the dude said i agree with the extra stress from your job is gonna drive down your T levels for sure, not healthy at all. if you are not able to go to the gym then it will drop more as well. however he is wrong that you should run T gel, let your body fully recover first.

i would be hitting the natty T boosters in the mean time. keep testing yourself over the next couple months and hopefully things will gravitate higher and higher. you gotta figure out a way to not stress out so much with work and get your head right. also i think it was you that had a baby in another thread? the stress of being a new father is definately gonna drop your T as well, and i agree with the theory that nature tells you to put a cap on it when you have a kid, its natures way of preventing over population. so everytime you have a kid your T drops a bit.. there has been studies that after a guy has a baby his prolactin levels jump up, you can google that but its pretty cool stuff.. call it evolution at work

well the deca could theoretically be causing a long term problem with your HPTA. thats the harsh reality. the fact you didn't run an AI and your progesterone went out of control could have thrown things off.

also what the dude said i agree with the extra stress from your job is gonna drive down your T levels for sure, not healthy at all. if you are not able to go to the gym then it will drop more as well. however he is wrong that you should run T gel, let your body fully recover first.

i would be hitting the natty T boosters in the mean time. keep testing yourself over the next couple months and hopefully things will gravitate higher and higher. you gotta figure out a way to not stress out so much with work and get your head right. also i think it was you that had a baby in another thread? the stress of being a new father is definately gonna drop your T as well, and i agree with the theory that nature tells you to put a cap on it when you have a kid, its natures way of preventing over population. so everytime you have a kid your T drops a bit.. there has been studies that after a guy has a baby his prolactin levels jump up, you can google that but its pretty cool stuff.. call it evolution at work

My girl and son just moved in. Baby is 5 from her first marriage but I'm the only dad he's ever known. Anyway, stress could be it...
Explain about the deca for me a little more in depth... What could have happened here?
Would running my cycle help this by "restarting" everything? It's been damn near 9-11 mos since my cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom