Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test level low 1 year after cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl and son just moved in. Baby is 5 from her first marriage but I'm the only dad he's ever known. Anyway, stress could be it...
Explain about the deca for me a little more in depth... What could have happened here?
Would running my cycle help this by "restarting" everything? It's been damn near 9-11 mos since my cycle

I have worked with guys who have run nandrolone incorrectly at young ages whose T levels never rebounded even years after use. and they decided to go on HRT (which to me is a major mistake)

there is something about throwing off your hormones at a young age that causes long term problems like this. you could try running a PCT now but before we get into all that I do want to see your entire bloods

Fuckin blast and cruise. You're old enough.

And if you want the gym, you'll find a way to make it happen.

If you dont want it, you'll find an excuse.

Fuckin blast and cruise. You're old enough.

And if you want the gym, you'll find a way to make it happen.

If you dont want it, you'll find an excuse.

if he blasts and cruise it will suppress him further and when he eventually comes off his HPTA will be further damaged.

you should always be fully recovered before jumping back on.

29 isn't old at all.. a bodybuilder doesn't even peak till his late 30's, early 40's. he still has years of cycling before he needs to even worry about cruising or HRT

if he blasts and cruise it will suppress him further and when he eventually comes off his HPTA will be further damaged.

you should always be fully recovered before jumping back on.

29 isn't old at all.. a bodybuilder doesn't even peak till his late 30's, early 40's. he still has years of cycling before he needs to even worry about cruising or HRT

Years of cycling= happy Greg. I love being on. I feel amazing. Like captain America of some shit lol

Ok so these are my levels...
29/male

Cortisol 17.6
Dhea 213
Shbg 24
Total test 326
Free test 55.4
Igf1 278
Lh 3.3
Fsh 3.1
Prolactin 7.3
Estradiol 39

your body is functioning. you most certainly don't need HRT thats for sure

you have 2 options.. you can run a PCT or you can stick with natty supps. either way need to workout and lay off the stress.

He's gonna put me on hcg probably 2000iu 2-3 times week for two mos and a anti estro if I need it
Ill get in the gym too...

Sounds like you shut down your natural testosterone production. Perhaps... Also the stress of your job 10-12 work days sounds like it might hinder recovery somewhat (but that's my theory).

After my cycles, I prefer the gels like androgel to get my t-production back/levels. For balancing your t-levels out and bringing natural testosterone production back, I've had good results with testosterone gels.

They've helped me bounce back my natural levels pretty well without causing too much other difficulties to worry about. I use them for about two months, and then jump off it without much negative side-effect.

Don;t listen to this.

Ok so these are my levels...
29/male

Cortisol 17.6
Dhea 213
Shbg 24
Total test 326
Free test 55.4
Igf1 278
Lh 3.3
Fsh 3.1
Prolactin 7.3
Estradiol 39

SBGH and estro are a bit high. I suggest running double dose UNLEASHED for 2 months with 1/4 tab of a-dex EOD. I guarantee those numbers will be a lot better and you'll feel a lot better too.

SBGH and estro are a bit high. I suggest running double dose UNLEASHED for 2 months with 1/4 tab of a-dex EOD. I guarantee those numbers will be a lot better and you'll feel a lot better too.

So dont listen to the doc and run that? No hcg for two mos 2000iu 3x wk? If you know this works Nelson ill do it but my clock is running out. I don't want to stabilize at this Test level...
Are you sure about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom