Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test level low 1 year after cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

noodles1010

Just had my bloods ran again the other day. My total test is 323 after almost 9 mos. wtf is going on?? I was 432 before.

29 first cycle 9mos ago 600mg test e 250mg deca 40mg day anavar. No ai.
Pct was hcgenerate, forged steel, forma
It was a botched first cycle. My test before was 432. I attempted to run test before I got that level but had to stop cause I had a reaction to the sust I tried to run. Did 3 shots maybe.

My Lh and fsh are normal range. Waiting for the results. Going to endo tomorrow ill get the full set of results

Btw I'm not retarded I know how to cycle properly now. That botched cycle is what made this home in the first place.

no. my first cycle was this...
week 1-3 sust 250 2x week. - had a bad reaction to the sust or maybe it was just that i got sick idk... stopped and didnt run a cycle until about 6-7 mos later...that cycle was...
week 1-7 t400 2x week...
5-12 deca @ 250mg wk
6-12 anavar @ 40mg day split
ran out of t400.. jumped to test e..
7-14 test e 600mg week

ran no ai.

pct was forma, forged steel, hcgenerate... then blasted hcg @ i think 1000iu week for 3 weeks split dosed..
then was running unleashed, daa, and hcgenerate... me and needto were trying to raise levels... the guy who was supposed to walk me through my pct got locked up... thats what brought me to ef in the first place.

How are you feeling now though? Did you get your estrogen level tested? Your E2 level would have been through the roof after that cycle with no AI, E2 could still be high. Plus it can take a long, long time to recover from a 12 week deca cycle. Deca has a very long acting ester attached to it. I've heard of people saying up to a couple years to get totally back to normal after deca. That's why I would never touch it even though I have some sitting at home.

If ur lh fsh is with then range you in the healing process. Deca can stay in your system for upto 18 months. Whats your estrogen and progesterone look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom