Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test-E bloat?

Running test E @500mg alongside tbol @ 60mg ED. It has been 9 days now.

I'm taking aromasin @ 6-10mg ED, and it has been working very smoothly.
i take prami every 3-4 days as well.

Although i notice a huge bloat, from nowhere, I have gained 6 pounds since i started cycle, i have also upped my caloric intake, mostly protein/fats. But i don't think this is the issue. I look physically bigger and lean, and my strength is overkill which is great.
so..
Is test-e bloating me?

Go by the mirror...do you look bloated??
Drink a lot of water daily and cleaning up
your diet can help with bloat dramatically.

Hey what's up brother. Just wanted to add to what these guys were saying. What you are experiencing may not have anything to do with Test E bloating you or water retention. Remember that steroids work by creating more nitrogen retention in the muscle. Typically the more anabolic the compounds you are running, the more nitrogen retention you are going to have. This is going to translate to increased cell and muscle volume. Tbol is a very strong anabolic, so the bloat you think you are experiencing could very well just be from increased muscular fascia and have nothing to do with water.gl

very well said and very accurate as well...

perfect thanks. I added an extra meal into my diet , but my bf has not changed. Still at 11%ish , by calipers. I work labor, so i am in and out of the hot sun all day long. I sweat like crazy even indoors. I drink about a gallon 1/2+ a day no less.

I'll look into dandelion root, its a pain in the ass having to piss so often but it seems like i'll have to make some adjustments.

true, i'll give that a try. It seems like the area that's most affected is my gut. i'm on my feet all day at work maybe my posture is shit, and its making me look more bloated i don't know..

I eat:
5 eggs+wheat pancakes
protein shake
protein bar
Chicken breasts+brown rice/beans
Tuna+greek yogurt
Steak+sweet potato
Tilapia+wheat bread.
protein shake bf bed

i'm hitting my macros by a ton everyday. i added the tilapia meal an hour 1/2 before bed because i'm so hungry, and can't go to bed like that.

what do you think?

understandable... i bitch a lot about all the pissing as well but then i remember how dry i am and that shuts me up real fast bro... watch your sodium as well as hurricane said... that definitely won't help... you need to make sure you get plenty of potassium as well to offset sodium intake... there's so many factors that come into play you have to keep an eye on...

understandable... i bitch a lot about all the pissing as well but then i remember how dry i am and that shuts me up real fast bro... watch your sodium as well as hurricane said... that definitely won't help... you need to make sure you get plenty of potassium as well to offset sodium intake... there's so many factors that come into play you have to keep an eye on...

thanks Dylan. Always appreciate your help.

I'm going to find sources of potassium to help offset it. I think that very well could be my problem as of now..

thanks Dylan. Always appreciate your help.

I'm going to find sources of potassium to help offset it. I think that very well could be my problem as of now..

its one that often gets overlooked and is a big problem for many... try it and see if that helps as well... there's so many factors that can come into play but that definitely is one cause bro...

Hey what's up brother. Just wanted to add to what these guys were saying. What you are experiencing may not have anything to do with Test E bloating you or water retention. Remember that steroids work by creating more nitrogen retention in the muscle. Typically the more anabolic the compounds you are running, the more nitrogen retention you are going to have. This is going to translate to increased cell and muscle volume. Tbol is a very strong anabolic, so the bloat you think you are experiencing could very well just be from increased muscular fascia and have nothing to do with water.gl

This statement rings particularly true with Tbol. Have run three cycles over last 3 years and every time I run it I also get extreme stomach bloat. I did some research and came to pretty much the same conclusion. It definitely seems to enlarge and tighten the intra abdominal fascia resulting in a tightness in the gut - sense of bloating. Can be a bit uncomfortable. Have only ever felt it with Tbol. I find that if I cut all gluten grains out on cycle, it helps.

This statement rings particularly true with Tbol. Have run three cycles over last 3 years and every time I run it I also get extreme stomach bloat. I did some research and came to pretty much the same conclusion. It definitely seems to enlarge and tighten the intra abdominal fascia resulting in a tightness in the gut - sense of bloating. Can be a bit uncomfortable. Have only ever felt it with Tbol. I find that if I cut all gluten grains out on cycle, it helps.

Good to know. Thanks for this info brother..Seems like this could be the case as well.

I lowered my sodium and upped my potassium and the bloating subsided.

Cutting all grains i.e.: wheat products/fiber etc?

i'm making some very noticeable gains. up 13 pounds in 2 weeks exactly, 6mg of Aromasin ED. I can't be holding on to too much water, 1 1/2 gallon water per day at least. Getting hard to fit in certain areas, my pants and shirts and looking like i'm the hulk..Could this just be from the TEST or TBOL? I likeeee:cool:

i'm making some very noticeable gains. up 13 pounds in 2 weeks exactly, 6mg of Aromasin ED. I can't be holding on to too much water, 1 1/2 gallon water per day at least. Getting hard to fit in certain areas, my pants and shirts and looking like i'm the hulk..Could this just be from the TEST or TBOL? I likeeee:cool:

this early in your cycle with a long estered test, the size is going to be more attribute to the tbol... tbol can put on some serious size... ive seen it with many people... its a much cleaner and keepable size amount as well... just wait until your test really gets going bro! make sure your keeping a good eye on postassium/sodium ratio... that is extremely imporant... keep up the good work... are you using your proper supports with tbol bro??

Top Bottom