Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E and Sust250 Together?

you can mix them i you want. it makes no difference. test is test. you can adjust the dosage to make up for the esters. you can let your levels rollercoaster or keep them eaven with any ester or ester blend. you just have to know how to do it.

primo shouls be used at a higher dose. and their is really no need to run test with it if you dont want to. if your using the test with it run 600mg of primo ew. i your running the primo alone run 1g

you can mix them i you want. it makes no difference. test is test. you can adjust the dosage to make up for the esters. you can let your levels rollercoaster or keep them eaven with any ester or ester blend. you just have to know how to do it.

primo shouls be used at a higher dose. and their is really no need to run test with it if you dont want to. if your using the test with it run 600mg of primo ew. i your running the primo alone run 1g

No offense Joe, but your post is idiotic. REAL Schering* Primobolan does not need to be dosed high at all. In fact, 300-400mg will suffice for cutting OR bulking!

Having said that, I would run 100-150mg of Prop EOD and 100mg of Primobolan EOD, or two on the first shot of the week and one EOD thereafter.

No offense Joe, but your post is idiotic. REAL Schering* Primobolan does not need to be dosed high at all. In fact, 300-400mg will suffice for cutting OR bulking!

Having said that, I would run 100-150mg of Prop EOD and 100mg of Primobolan EOD, or two on the first shot of the week and one EOD thereafter.

lol no offense taken. by the way ive used real primo.

It would be less offensive (perhaps not offensive at all) if you wouldn't use such inflammatory terms as "your post is idiotic".

You could have said something like, "This isn't necessary with real schering primo." Or, just leave off that first sentence altogether.

Food for future thought.

Is there any point in pairing multiple esters like this or no? I'm debating what do to on my next cycle with Primo. The Primo is a definite at 400mg/week. I figured I would do Test E as a base at 500mg/week.

Any point in throwing in Sust250 at 500mg/week or is that pretty pointless?

Would you chose either Test E or Sust in this case for a Test base for the cycle?

You COULD throw it in there if your wanting to bump up you overall TEST dosages per week.

your also proving why most people using sust should be using test e or c instead...what the sense of useing a test blend with a fast acting esther if your not going to inject it properly?
when you use prop do you shoot prop on mon and thursday?

no...so now you know why you shoot sust every other day!

Your post made no sense...

iv doen both, no need to go EOD shots with sust if you want to pin ed or eod then get prop ir your not utalizing the other 3/4ths of the test WICH IS SLOW releasing.

Top Bottom