Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E and Sust250 Together?

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
Is there any point in pairing multiple esters like this or no? I'm debating what do to on my next cycle with Primo. The Primo is a definite at 400mg/week. I figured I would do Test E as a base at 500mg/week.

Any point in throwing in Sust250 at 500mg/week or is that pretty pointless?

Would you chose either Test E or Sust in this case for a Test base for the cycle?

test is test but i know people that do mix them...do whatever ya want..same shit going in ya no matter what...if you use sust along atleast shoot it eod so you benefit from the prop

sust every other day? I would think more like Mon-thrus....
your also proving why most people using sust should be using test e or c instead...what the sense of useing a test blend with a fast acting esther if your not going to inject it properly?
when you use prop do you shoot prop on mon and thursday?

no...so now you know why you shoot sust every other day!

I am currently running Enanthate on Mondays and Sustanon on Thursdays. MUCH better gains than just Enanthate, not all esters behave the same, resulting in different effects; qualitatively and quantitatively.

I am currently running Enanthate on Mondays and Sustanon on Thursdays. MUCH better gains than just Enanthate, not all esters behave the same, resulting in different effects; qualitatively and quantitatively.

250 Test E on Mon
250 Sust on Thurs

Maybe I'll do something like that only Mon 250 Test E and 250 Sust then Thur 250 Sust bringing the total to 750/week along with 400 Schering Primo.

My thought was after several weeks throwing the Enanthate in there would keep everything a bit more stable and the different esters in the Sust would enhance that effect through the week. I guess my thinking was outside the norm but wasn't so skewed after all.

A little experimentation never hurt anyone.

Also I would imagine mixing Sust and Primo in a 2ml shot would hurt like a bitch.

Ross aren't you taking Primo with your Sust and Test? How do you end up shoot that so you aren't in a ton of pain. Or is that just over hyped?

If I end up doing this my injections days would look like

Monday
1ml Test E
1ml Sust
2ml Primo

Thurs
1ml Sust
2ml Primo

So the weekly total would be
250mg Test E
500mg Sust
400mg Primo