Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e and primabol hurts like hell

moya now listen ok im in my fortys ok i have four sons and i think i am a man ok so stop

boreing me with your views ok

i came here for advice like we all do so stop trying too be a hero its boreing me ok

and for all the others that gave advice thanks as allways

this is why i come here to ask advice not too listen too a certain im a hero !!!

moya now listen ok im in my fortys ok i have four sons and i think i am a man ok so stop

i came here for advice like we all do so stop trying too be a hero its boreing me ok

this is why i come here to ask advice not too listen too a certain im a hero !!!

Moya's has a point. I mean when I shoot primo in quads, I can't even lift my leg high enough to get it over the tub to shower, I literally drag it over the edge. Doesn't stop me from working it out though. You need to learn how to work your routine in with your injections, Like when i'm going to shoot quads, I do legs that day so when the pain comes around I don't have to do legs, and by the time the pain is gone it's time to hit legs again. That shit hurts, and leaves us all just as crippled as you but it's no excuse not to train.

thank you stero...

OP, believe me, you are not the only one that gets pain on injects...
there are no heroes in this, nor did i claim to be one... im boreing you? interesting choice of words, but you're the one taking the time to reply as well....

Top Bottom