Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e and primabol hurts like hell

^^ it hurts enough where I will never use it again.

and yes it will leave you sore which will screw up your workouts, i can handle the pain, i cannot handle the after effects of it effecting my performance in the gym

Yeh, that's reason enough for me to never run it. There are a lot of options out there other than Primo

the one that said suffer the pain you really must be off your head surely ? and injecting twice a week different spots time one pain goes down the other kicks in pain wise

yes it does suffer my workout and it does hurt like hell when doing a glute or a shoulder and test e has same affects

23 Gauge, 1.5 Inch into the glutes.

25 Gauge, 5/8 inch delts

Some are strong willed enough to push through the pain and continue with their workout even though it feels as if you've just been kicked by a horse. If you can't take it then don't use it

the one that said suffer the pain you really must be off your head surely ? and injecting twice a week different spots time one pain goes down the other kicks in pain wise

yes it does suffer my workout and it does hurt like hell when doing a glute or a shoulder and test e has same affects

23 Gauge, 1.5 Inch into the glutes.

25 Gauge, 5/8 inch delts

off my head? no, im just not one to give up on something i live for just because i have a deposit in my ass that stings...
if you have not worked out for 3 weeks and are on cycle then you are just kidding yourself...

listen my friend you try putting 3 mil in your glute or shoulder then tell me different ok

anyway just got hold of some sustanon 250 x 60 and will mix one with one primobolan and see how that feels alls gone down at mo now and training but before some give there opinion about handling the pain most say one hurts i was doing 3 at once , thats why i asked for advice not macho men telling me too put up or shut up

advice thanks

listen my friend you try putting 3 mil in your glute or shoulder then tell me different ok

anyway just got hold of some sustanon 250 x 60 and will mix one with one primobolan and see how that feels alls gone down at mo now and training but before some give there opinion about handling the pain most say one hurts i was doing 3 at once , thats why i asked for advice not macho men telling me too put up or shut up

advice thanks

ive ran test suspension as a base twice... yea it hurt... i got over it.

Top Bottom