Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e and primabol hurts like hell

psxchipper

im on my second cycle now been useing cyprinate 200mil in glutes twice a week sunday and thursdays plus 30 mil dianabol tabs a day too no probs at all

got 20 x test e 250mil done one in glutes hurt like hell

got 100 x primabol 100mil tried 3mil in glutes hurt like hell

done a test e in shoulder could not move shoulder for at least 4 days hurt like hell

tried 2 x primabol 100mil in other shoulder same problem hurt like hell

i do feel that because there thicker than the cyprinate that could be the issue i heat them up under water makes no odds after injected

useing correct size needles and correct area when injecting

any suggestions??? useing heat pads and have not trained for nearly 3 weeks now due too the amount of pain

Well primo is known to hurt.. I would do glutes mostly and some delts try do it so will be least sore when train that body part. Also what has helped me when something is really painful is add extra sterile oil to your shot.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

so you put the test e or primabol and sterile oil all in the same syringe? what sterile oil you suggest and whats the procedure? does the oil have too be heated or anything ? do you just add this and use?

primo hurts more than anything I've tried.

It's gonna hurt no matter what, its not the cyp.

What gauge needle and length are you using? Pain can get pretty bad if your needle size is too big and you are injecting too quickly. A smaller gauge will be smoother and force a slower injection which leads to much less pain.

next time you need to do your homework.

primo hurts like hell.. its a very high molecular weight, its thick stuff. and injecting 3 ml at a time is gonna leave you in pain and sore. you should only inject 1ml at a time of it and definately mix it in with something else to help with the pain.

I'm thinking of primo for my 2nd cycle. Compared to test e.. How bad does it hurt lol. I'll take the pain either way, I'm more curious than anything else.

Top Bottom