Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me what you love and are thankful for.

Im thankfull for my son, hes 11 now & by far the best thing Ive ever had in life. Im thankfull for my job in these tough times & Harley Davidson motorcycles :). Love keeping myself in good shape & being around friendly people & I love my calico cat named "pretty girl" that Ive had for 18 yrs who is sadly dying from a kidney diease. Im gonna have to have her put down Monday "IF" she makes it through this weekend. Thank you for 18yrs of happiness pretty girl...I love you.

Oklast week we had our " a hate" and "whats been pissing me off" thread... This week lets bring back the positive. Tell me

1. what you are thankful for
2. what you love or enjoy in your life
3. things you like to see going on around you
4. anyand everything that puts a smile on your faced..

1. health, family, friends, roof over my head, food on my table
2. women, working out
3. people helping each other and animals
4. seeing results from working out, a beautiful girl
and i will add a 5
5. the country I live in and all our freedoms we enjoy

i think it takes like 300 muscles to frown and onlu a few to smile?? I know I read that somewhere...

Anyway ya man if you never smile and laugh then you deff should try to more often.

I do smile often, but one can always smile more. For example, my daughter went pee-pee on the potty this morning, I couldn't stop smiling. :)

Or when we are playing with her Walmart golf set and she makes a hole in one.

I am also glad I have grown with people and corrected some flaws while still maintaining those friendships

Am so thankful for and priase God for
being in good health,
my wonderful patient and understanding wife,
the world around me,
not much debt, the roof over my head and food on the table,
the 4 canine lives that we are are responsible for,
the life that God has given me to live out,
this site and the good peeps that are here and the good friends made here,
the quality of life that we have in general in this country
the expereinces that i have had, mostly good and some not so good but still thankful.

i'm thankful for my alcoholism \ drug addiction. it forced me to look at myself with 100% honesty.

for my wife who is also my best friend and my 4 sons.

i'm grateful for ability to manage and lead people. these traits have empowered me to help people
and be successful in business.

i'm grateful to have been born in the U.S. in the latter part of 20th century.

i'm grateful for my ill inborn temperament and the countless mistakes i've made. it's given me a lot to work with
and innumerable oportunities for growth.

i'm grateful for the loving people who put up with my shit until i got better.

i'm grateful to the spirit of the universe who allowed me to live and grow and become happy and productive .

Top Bottom