Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me what you love and are thankful for.

needtogetaas

Oklast week we had our " a hate" and "whats been pissing me off" thread... This week lets bring back the positive. Tell me

1. what you are thankful for
2. what you love or enjoy in your life
3. things you like to see going on around you
4. anyand everything that puts a smile on your faced..

Feel free to sound all gay if you have to lol...

Me. I like to see others go out of there way to help another person. I like being a part of something grater then myself. I enjoy inspiring others to spread good to the world and people around them..

I like to know I have made a positive impact on some ones life. That my actions big or small helped some one who was down, or some one reach a goal. Helped some one who needed help and did not think anyone cared when people do care..

I like the men and woman of this forum. I like that over the years we have all come together like a family and we all watch out for each other. We help the new guys become old vets, and we do all of this for nothing more then because its the righ thing and how we wanted to be treated when we first started.

I like that Now on ef if anyone has a problem there is always some one there to fix the problem. and more

1. I am thankful to be alive, and have access to basic necessities like food water and toilet paper. I am thankful to have a beautiful wife and daughter.
2. I love a good work day where I perform my job to the best of my abilities, and come home knowing that I produced quality work that will continue to make the company money and keep myself employed. I love hitting the gym directly after that. I love making love to my wife, and playing with my daughter every chance I get.
3. I could write all night about what I see going on around me, let's just say some is good, some is bad.
4. I need to try to smile more.

1. I am thankful to be alive, and have access to basic necessities like food water and toilet paper. I am thankful to have a beautiful wife and daughter.
2. I love a good work day where I perform my job to the best of my abilities, and come home knowing that I produced quality work that will continue to make the company money and keep myself employed. I love hitting the gym directly after that. I love making love to my wife, and playing with my daughter every chance I get.
3. I could write all night about what I see going on around me, let's just say some is good, some is bad.
4. I need to try to smile more.

i think it takes like 300 muscles to frown and onlu a few to smile?? I know I read that somewhere...

Anyway ya man if you never smile and laugh then you deff should try to more often.

1. I'm thankful for my mother. Without her I would probably be homeless right now.

2. I am thankful for having a robust immune system as I rarely get sick.

3. I'm thankful I live in America even with all it's problems.

4. I'm thankful for being born. I was strangled by my birth cord and they lost my pulse. Immediate c-section. I'm alive.

1. I'm thankful for my mother. Without her I would probably be homeless right now.

2. I am thankful for having a robust immune system as I rarely get sick.

3. I'm thankful I live in America even with all it's problems.

4. I'm thankful for being born. I was strangled by my birth cord and they lost my pulse. Immediate c-section. I'm alive.

my daughter was the same way at birth.. I am thankful she made it through to...

1. I am thankful for my wife and daughter.

2. I enjoy being able to support my family both financially and emotionally.

3. I like to see my wife's holes going on around me.

4. Same as above, but seriously being able to spend time with my family either out and about or just sittin around the house.

1. I am thankful for my wife and daughter.

2. I enjoy being able to support my family both financially and emotionally.

3. I like to see my wife's holes going on around me.

4. Same as above, but seriously being able to spend time with my family either out and about or just sittin around the house.

lmao

Oklast week we had our " a hate" and "whats been pissing me off" thread... This week lets bring back the positive. Tell me

1. what you are thankful for
2. what you love or enjoy in your life
3. things you like to see going on around you
4. anyand everything that puts a smile on your faced..

Feel free to sound all gay if you have to lol...

Me. I like to see others go out of there way to help another person. I like being a part of something grater then myself. I enjoy inspiring others to spread good to the world and people around them..

I like to know I have made a positive impact on some ones life. That my actions big or small helped some one who was down, or some one reach a goal. Helped some one who needed help and did not think anyone cared when people do care..

I like the men and woman of this forum. I like that over the years we have all come together like a family and we all watch out for each other. We help the new guys become old vets, and we do all of this for nothing more then because its the righ thing and how we wanted to be treated when we first started.

I like that Now on ef if anyone has a problem there is always some one there to fix the problem. and more

1. I'm most thankful for my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. After that my family/friends. I consider y'all my friends.
2. I love livin life, liftin & lovin
3. I really like to see folks strive to be their very best
4. Golden Retrievers certainly put a smile on my face as does KARMA, lots of beautiful KARMA.

1. God. my family as well
2. freedom to praise God and live life to the fullest, vitality, and the ability to be physical
3. Positiveness, goals being accomplished, dedication
4. winning in competition

Top Bottom