Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me what you love and are thankful for.

1 Thankful For My Wife making Bank or i Would not be able to Buy any of my goodies or supps.
2 My 2 Beautiful Girls LOVE THEM TO DEATH]
3My Home
4 My health
5 ELITE FITNESS
6 And ever dam guy on hear

1. what you are thankful for
2. what you love or enjoy in your life
3. things you like to see going on around you
4. anyand everything that puts a smile on your faced..

1. My family and friends and having a roof over my head and food on the table.
2. Again, family and friends and spending time with them. I especially enjoy spending time with my 2 yr old son. He is probably the greatest source of joy in my life.
3. People succeeding and overcoming...the right way.
4. My son. Progress, accomplishment fun, friends, food, pretty much anything. I'm a pretty happy, laid back guy. I do get frustrated sometimes easily, but I get over things very quickly - almost instantly. Life's too short to not be happy.

1. I thanks god for blessing me with a wondeful and supportive family, my beautiful partner in crime and all of my mates
2. To crush my enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lemintation of the women lol
3. I like to see people being positive and doing there thing, being happy
4. My goddaughetr and nephew, my girlfriend, my dog, and looking in the mirror lmao

i'm thankful for my alcoholism \ drug addiction. it forced me to look at myself with 100% honesty.

i'm grateful for the loving people who put up with my shit until i got better.

here here , me as well......

Id like to add that the good in us that we were beating up possibly destroying, perhaps has a chance to get stronger and be "different"

And offer perspective and ideas that can help others....
Or at least contribute some good to the immediate world and the ones who loved us.

thats how I feel about it.

Top Bottom