Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I mean everything you can think of. Then reply to my post here!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I me

lilj888 said:
superpump 250
no-shotgun
no-xplode
nitrix
creakic

all of them suck, dont do nothing for me theres others ive taken but i have a bad memory. now i stay away from suplements and get what i need through protein and food.

Maybe you should just stay away from sucky supplements. Don't judge everything based on bad choices.

Re: Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I me

Nelson Montana said:
Maybe you should just stay away from sucky supplements. Don't judge everything based on bad choices.

im staying away from supplements, im only going to take whats neccasary like vitamins and protein, nothing that claims to make me super energized and gives more strength. i can get there without the help of the supplements with proper diet and training.

lilj888 said:
im staying away from supplements, im only going to take whats neccasary like vitamins and protein, nothing that claims to make me super energized and gives more strength. i can get there without the help of the supplements with proper diet and training.

Get where? In better shape? Sure, you can get there without lots of things. You can also be successful without a college education but I wouldn't recommend it.

A simple supplement such as vitamins is the reason people in general today are taller than they were 100 years ago. Would it be considered noble not to give a child vitamins because he doesn't "need" them?

Supps work as insurance. They provide in high dosages what is naturally extracted from food and in some cases provide what food can not. You can take advantage of that, or ignore it. Most bodybuilders want every advantage they can get.

Not trying to push anything here. You can do what you want. But let's keep the record straight.

I have tried every aas in many combos including oldies but goldies like sten, clostebol, nilevar, quinbolone, have tried THG The clear and s4-sarms, all in combos etc

have tried to keep up todate with supp industry nothing worth buying except ph's (tried epithio was great, tried superdrol was amazing, hdrol was okay, pplex was okay) messed with longjack for a while and tribulus......tried many types of creatine CEE being the favorite, try to get all my nutrients and vitamins through whole foods and implement every foodgroup in diet, run 8-12 miles a day and am currently doing 5x5 for my first time. getting stronger bros, did 405x3 STIFF LEG DL Today and tbar 12plates x 10reps a few sets, bent over rowed 125 dbs without straps, Mast/Primo/Var are nectar of the gods but i have a love/hate relationship with tren...Im about 19 weeks out from a show right now,,,,, ill try to get pics new up, so far loving the site :) everyone is really friendly and respectful, thanks needto for the plat membership, this is all inspiring :jenscat

lilj888 said:
superpump 250
no-shotgun
no-xplode
nitrix
creakic

all of them suck, dont do nothing for me theres others ive taken but i have a bad memory. now i stay away from suplements and get what i need through protein and food.

theres a supplement for everything

what i wish supplements did is do what they actually claim to do
Yes sadly this is the case some times. A lot of people may get a lot out of some of them sups. Then you get people that sups like shotgun do nothing at all for.

You do take a multi right? Anything else like that?

FRONT2BACKJACKED said:
I have tried every aas in many combos including oldies but goldies like sten, clostebol, nilevar, quinbolone, have tried THG The clear and s4-sarms, all in combos etc

have tried to keep up todate with supp industry nothing worth buying except ph's (tried epithio was great, tried superdrol was amazing, hdrol was okay, pplex was okay) messed with longjack for a while and tribulus......tried many types of creatine CEE being the favorite, try to get all my nutrients and vitamins through whole foods and implement every foodgroup in diet, run 8-12 miles a day and am currently doing 5x5 for my first time. getting stronger bros, did 405x3 STIFF LEG DL Today and tbar 12plates x 10reps a few sets, bent over rowed 125 dbs without straps, Mast/Primo/Var are nectar of the gods but i have a love/hate relationship with tren...Im about 19 weeks out from a show right now,,,,, ill try to get pics new up, so far loving the site :) everyone is really friendly and respectful, thanks needto for the plat membership, this is all inspiring :jenscat
What is it that you don't like about the tren? Now that you are doing the 5x5
do you notice any joint pain? Do you notice your hands getting rough and beet up with calluses?

Re: Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I mean everything you can think of. Then reply to my post here!!!!!!!!!!!

KRE-ALKALYN (used to use Mono but had explosive shits with it)
L-Glutamine
BCAA's
L-Arginine
Muscle Milk
Waxy Maize

Re: Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I mean everything you can think of. Then reply to my post here!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently
Lipostack
Multi-V
L-Glutamine
Probiotics
Waxy Maize
Goat Whey

about to start
Derma
CLA tabs
psyllium (sp?)
BCAAs

i've noticed a lot of people referencing BCAA in powder form, before i read that i bought pill form. A biggy or should i exchange them?

mwm5 said:
i've noticed a lot of people referencing BCAA in powder form, before i read that i bought pill form. A biggy or should i exchange them?

i didnt specify what mine were but i do indeed take powder form. i buy bcaa's in bulk so powder is way cheaper. plus i mix the bcaa's/glutamine/KA in waxy maize and water so by being able to mix it all in one drink is nice.

The only supplements I'm using right now are Creatine, whey protein and fish oil.

I've used every supplement under the sun at some point. IMO most are a waste of money.

Diet right now consists of mostly chicken, turkey, fish, beef, eggs, cottage cheese, all types of veggies (usually raw), beans, fruit, nuts, seeds, penut butter, almond butter, avocados, olives, olive oil and very little bread, rice, pasta or sugar.

Just started a Test, EQ and Var cycle.

My training is too fucked up to ever try and describe. Just know I go hard everyday.

Top Bottom