Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I mean everything you can think of. Then reply to my post here!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I me

GUARDIAN said:
i didnt specify what mine were but i do indeed take powder form. i buy bcaa's in bulk so powder is way cheaper. plus i mix the bcaa's/glutamine/KA in waxy maize and water so by being able to mix it all in one drink is nice.
Hmmm I am getting some ideas here. :)

Re: Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I mean everything you can think of. Then reply to my post here!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulging super-human-sized biceps, titanic triceps, Herculean chiseled chest, boulders for shoulders, titan traps, Priest’s forearms, Platz’s hamstrings, Paul de Mayo’s Quads, a back so massive it has its own zip code and induces eclipses – all tremendously desirable qualities that I have long pondered and contemplated, assessed and measured, recorded and calculated, and still I find myself as excited as a kid on Christmas day, as enchanted as when an explorer finds in the distance what has been for the longest while his sole motivator and ultimate goal – new territory. Bodybuilding has been scarred by the media and taken hostage by peoples’ ignorance, belligerence and hostility towards the unknown – ferocious muscles pulsating with life, coming together in the perfect harmony of pain, anger, love, hate, stress, satisfaction, dedication, perseverance, determination, enthusiasm, contentment, and passion, the latter being the most significant to build a quality physique – a phrase desired by many and understood by the few. What most critics seem to find ambiguous is the amount of work it takes to build a quality physique, and the notion of steroids, though it may seem as what drives the bodybuilding “industry” since Arnold started ingesting dbols like they were M&Ms. I find myself looking in the mirror wherever I find one, flexing in the shadows, sneaking a peak at my rear triceps in the reflection of my newly-waxed car windows, and subtly flexing my biceps on the huge reflective window as I walk past Canadian Bagel. My entire life I’ve been seeking perfection, and upon realizing that nothing or no one is perfect, I’ve also come to realize that the closet you can come to perfection, the means to beat the chiseled David statues is through attaining an outstanding physique – bulging, vascular, and shredded. The epitome of happiness, the personification of everything that is satisfactory in my life, the embodiment of all that comes second after my unperturbed faith in the all Mighty, can be narrowed down to one thing – brute strength and muscularity. Arnold compared it to having an orgasm. All the critics laughed at his simile, and his imagery was too shocking for most to comprehend, but every one of you on here KNOW and fully comprehend the ramifications of what he implied. I too feel the pleasure of bodybuilding is so intense, that it is orgasmic. The way to perfection was paved by many supplements, performance enhancers, drugs, etc…I’ve tried pretty much everything in the supplements world…. it is the dark side of things that keeps pulling me in however, the bad size, the BEAST inside me that beckons for that first shot of susta250 or that shadow stanazolol in the horizon. If life is a journey, and it is a means to an end, then I’d like the road to be paved with 145 lbs rusted dumbbells.

Re: Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I mean everything you can think of. Then reply to my post here!!!!!!!!!!!

interesting thread needto... we should add our ages as there are differences between someone at 49 like me and someone at 25. I wish I had this kind of info available at 25 that I have now.

I train in a powerbuilder style with heavy compound lifts focused on strength but keep diet in check and do enough cardio to stay fairly lean. I do martial arts for cardio with workouts in backyard with kettlebells, logs, large stones, running, heavy bag, and jump rope. I'm a bit under 6'2" and 243 pounds at ~14-15% bf as tested on hand held and the fact that a 4 pack shows.

I have taken lots of creatine, arginine, glutamine sups in the past like NO-explode etc along with multi vits and some prohormones. I did my first real cycle last year at 500mg Test E ew fro 12 weeks with excellent results. I started HRT after reading Nelson's threads and finding a good doc. I take 125mg Test C ew in one shot along with .5mg Arimidex every 2 or 3 days. I never show any gyno symptoms so it's ussually twice a week on the A-dex. I stop every 12 weeks and do HCG at 500 a day for 10 days then back on HRT. I get blood tests every 6 months per my doc. Levels are fine at last test ( my first since starting HRT othere than initial tests before starting) but I don't have results handy. I also take:

Sustain ( just started recently)
Unleashed
Fish Oil
Multi-Vit
Chrondroitin Glucosamine
P12 creatine from primordial performance
Advanced Muscle Gain protein blend from Protein Factory
Glutamine powder
Arginine powder

Eat ok... mostly look to keep saturated fats and simple carbs as low as possible.

Re: Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I me

Daily:
AnimalPak (1pak)
AnimalFlex (1pak)
AnimalOmega (1pak)
Creatine Mono (5g pre-workout)
Vitamin C (2g AM / 2g PM)
Milk Thistle (1g AM / 1g PM)
Saw Palmetto (2 capsules with breakfast/lunch/dinner)
5x drops Dostinex (7AM)
5x drops Arimidex (5PM)

Generic Whey w/ some Aminos and Creatine (pre and post work out)
Infusion (breakfast, pre-bedtime)

Enjoyed, but haven't re-stocked:
ZMA
L-Glutamine
Purple Wraath (BCAA/EAA)

Every Other Day:
125mg Test Cyp
100mg Tren Ace

I have been on for almost 3 years straight. My post is to perhaps let someone around my age know what I take because I have sculpted the body I want for the last 2 years and I just want to maintain what I have forever..if thats possible, at least till the juice runs out, so I will stay "on" as long as possible.

39 yrs old, 5'11", 210lbs, 7~8%bf.

100mg test prop on Mon morning, 100mg test prop on Thursday nite.

300mg EQ on Monday morning.

1iu of HgH 4 days a week (Was 2iu's 4 days a week for 1.5 years but cut back to 1iu 4 days a week now, just for youthfull purposes)

.5mg Arimadex Monday and Thursday

50mcg T3 every other day

NO SUPPLEMENTS. I don't have money to waste on all that crap. Milk thistle this..fish oil pills that...20 different amino acid powders..hell, I don't even drink protien shakes. My food gives me what I need.

Training (Maintaining) consists of Mon-Fri for only about 50mins a day, one body part a day but I do what I explained below before those body parts every day.

Start off with 10~15mins cardio followed by 3 sets of 20 ab crunches in that ab chair that you hold the handles above your head and put the pin in the different weight plates. I found that machine gives you the big, "Block" abs. You can't get those big square abs off a simple crunch bench, IMO. Then I do 2 sets of 10 lower back extensions on that angled thing that holds you. Then 2 sets of 10 hanging leg raises.

My workout below is as follows: I only do 3 different excercises for each body part which consist of only 3 sets of 10 per excercise.

Mon- chest
Tue-Tri's
Wed-Back
Thr-Shoulders
Fri-Bi's

I don't do legs, partially because I have huge, super cut, veiny genetically gifted calves from my grandfather. This offsets my upper legs and never draws attention to them, cause everyone is always saying, dude, look at those calves..saves me from doing legs.

I have been eating super clean and follow all the strict diets posted here. No cheat meals ever for me.. well, maybe a slice of pizza in the last 3 years. Once I got into the groove of eating clean, is easy for me to stay there. I don't crave nothing. I can eat the same thing for the next 100 years.

Like I said, I am 39, I have a 10yr old boy already, so I put myself of hrt. I don't want to live in the gym. I did that for the first 2 years of working out here, doing double sessions and all, hellacious cardio, all that crap. I'm where I want to be, in tune with my body, sexually functional and look better that 97.7% of the younger guys at the beach here in FL.

needtogetaas said:
What is it that you don't like about the tren? Now that you are doing the 5x5
do you notice any joint pain? Do you notice your hands getting rough and beet up with calluses?

tren hex is my favorite, i have run tren at unreal amounts, its just not worth the sides, between that and halotestin precomp i was a real JERK. not my personality hehe. I use gloves bro but yes 5x5 is A TRIP! i am getting huge and stronger, becuase i did 4x15-20 reps for 20 weeks before this for speed training, i forgot to mention i compete at 185lbs and fight in mexico max fights at 185lbs, my best weight for competing is 175.........i put up a few new/old pics, nothing special, im still to locate my comp pics, ive never placed better than 4th :( this year is a new year though! im 18@ weeks out this will be first comp of the year for me

ya

wtf, I get no comments on my bigass post which took me like fuckin 13 hrs to write?!?! lol

This is a good thread....I got things off my chest....thnx needto

the_alcatraz said:
wtf, I get no comments on my bigass post which took me like fuckin 13 hrs to write?!?! lol

This is a good thread....I got things off my chest....thnx needto
I thought that shit was a cut and past bro. That was pretty good if you wrote it yourself.

Top Bottom