Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I mean everything you can think of. Then reply to my post here!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I mean everything you can think of. Then reply to my post here!!!!!!!!!!!

the_alcatraz said:
How old are you bro?

Good job on waiting for the "right" time to get on the juice

I turn 33 this July. My time will come for gear. I am looking at early next year possibley. We'll see how somethings go.

Re: Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I me

drsketch said:
Did you have a bad experience with high doses of test in the past?
Good luck man and stay with it!

yes, test gives me bad acne at any doses higher than about 250.

Re: Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I mean everything you can think of. Then reply to my post here!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets keep this going. New people can also learn from this thread.

partagus said:
I turn 33 this July. My time will come for gear. I am looking at early next year possibley. We'll see how somethings go.

33 is a good age to start juicin....I started at 22...lol

Top Bottom